Members Web Site Down Again

I got into the login website but I dont see a Book Online option anywhere. Even after clicking around I didnt find it. They have the view my membership card in at least 2 or 3 areas though, lol. Somebody tell me where the Book Online option is hiding if you found it.

I got into the login website but I dont see a Book Online option anywhere. Even after clicking around I didnt find it. They have the view my membership card in at least 2 or 3 areas though, lol. Somebody tell me where the Book Online option is hiding if you found it.

They moved it under Plan A Vacation.

Any one else trying to book a room this morning. I am trying to book 12/24/19 at the Bay Lake and this is what keep popping up. I am not trying to book at Riviera. I do not own any Riviera points.

Please Select Different Dates
This reservation cannot be completed because the requested dates are before the December 16, 2019 opening of Disney’s Riviera Resort.
Disney’s Riviera Resort contract Points may not be used to make any reservation before the Resort opening. Please select a reservation date on or after December 16, 2019, or use Points from another Home Resort contract to book this reservation. For more information, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.

Any one else trying to book a room this morning. I am trying to book 12/24/19 at the Bay Lake and this is what keep popping up. I am not trying to book at Riviera. I do not own any Riviera points.

Please Select Different Dates
This reservation cannot be completed because the requested dates are before the December 16, 2019 opening of Disney’s Riviera Resort.
Disney’s Riviera Resort contract Points may not be used to make any reservation before the Resort opening. Please select a reservation date on or after December 16, 2019, or use Points from another Home Resort contract to book this reservation. For more information, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
I believe this is the error being thrown, sometimes, if you try and book before the booking window opens; the error is very misleading. The booking window for 12/24 should open for you at 8 am eastern time today; unless you actually own Bay Lake Tower and which point you should call MS.

I believe this is the error being thrown if you try and book Riviera before the booking window opens. The booking window for 12/24 should open for you at 8 am eastern time today.

Thanks Did not think of that.
Although I am not trying to book Riviera I am trying to book Bay lake using my Old key west points. That my be the reason it will not let me book yet for bay Lake?

Thanks Did not think of that.
Although I am not trying to book Riviera I am trying to book Bay lake using my Old key west points. That my be the reason it will not let me book yet for bay Lake?
Sorry yeah I edited my post when I noticed that. I believe people are reporting that message sometimes for all resorts. But yeah your window opens at 8 am eastern so you can’t book yet.

I was getting the same Riveria error message and I’m not doing anything that has to do with it! I’ll try again at 8 and see if it works. I’m trying to book end of April with AKL points at AKL.

Sorry yeah I edited my post when I noticed that. I believe people are reporting that message sometimes for all resorts. But yeah your window opens at 8 am eastern so you can’t book yet.

Thank you
I have never tried to book this early in the morning.
I always thought it was 6am Eastern standard time.

Problems getting into the DVC web site again?
I get this trying to log in with Chrome and Mozilla.
This is the message I get when I try to log in.
504 Gateway Time-out

Problems getting into the DVC web site again?
I get this trying to log in with Chrome and Mozilla.
This is the message I get when I try to log in.
504 Gateway Time-out
I'm having a problem too. I was able to log in a few minutes ago, but nothing 'inside' worked. Now I can't even log in.

I have been on Chrome since 8:30 am this morning stalking one night and have not had any problems. I have been on ALL day.

I'm getting the dwarves too. I'm using Edge. I also tried Safari on my iPhone. Same thing. The page opens about 1/2 way down too. Very strange.

Getting a “down for maintenance” message.

So am I. I just cannot understand a company as large as Disney with all these issues. I work in a small college and our IT department and CIO would all be looking for other jobs if we had this many awful issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts