Membership Magic Question

MarkyMouse

Mouseketeer
Hello all. We have been DVCers since 1994. But we sold our initial membership to a family member in 2006 and bought more points from the Timeshare Store. We also bought more points in 2013, also from the timeshare store. So I don't think we have any points that are direct from Disney. How does this effect our use of Membership Magic? It's my understanding that we can't book Disney cruises since our points aren't from Disney. Are their other limitations to our membeship? I saw that 2011 was an important date and whether you bought before then seems to be a key but I don't fully understand and was hoping someone could explain it to me. Thanks!

Hello all. We have been DVCers since 1994. But we sold our initial membership to a family member in 2006 and bought more points from the Timeshare Store. We also bought more points in 2013, also from the timeshare store. So I don't think we have any points that are direct from Disney. How does this effect our use of Membership Magic? It's my understanding that we can't book Disney cruises since our points aren't from Disney. Are their other limitations to our membeship? I saw that 2011 was an important date and whether you bought before then seems to be a key but I don't fully understand and was hoping someone could explain it to me. Thanks!
If you go to the DVC member website, there an option in the top left to view your membership card. If you have a blue card, then you're eligible for perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter