Memorial for the Dads no longer with us!

poohbearwithme

I don't believe in Tag Fairies....whoops
For those of you still blessed to have your father still with you, make sure you tell him how much you love him, especially today.

My father has been gone for 11 years now and I still miss him.

l_b4e60397e4f846f28161e6edb9f422-1.jpg

My Dad at Disney. He loved going there as much as we did.

DSC00118.jpg

The Original "Big Al"
12/18/19 to 02/12/81​

Dad extrordinaire to NTSammy5 & des1954​

Sorry to say I don't have access to a scanner to scan in a photo of my dad who passed away 9 years ago, but here's to the guy who made me who I am today, the guy I admired most in my life, who will never be forgotten. Happy Father's Day, dad.

My dad died on November 11, 1987. He was a kind, gentle man who appreciated a good joke and a good golf game. We never went to Disney together but I know he would have loved it.

I miss him so much even after all these years. :hug:

The first time my Dad brought us (6 Kids all the way from Michigan) to Disney was a trip of a lifetime back then. Now that we live in Florida and realize what that must have cost Dad back then I have a lot of respect for him, Just wish he could have seen his grand children, he loved kids so much, of the 6 grand kids he only new 2 of them.

Miss my dad terribly. He lived with us for the last year of his life because my mom had Alzheimer's. He died two years ago, before mom got really, really bad. He would never have been able to handle seeing her die the way she did. I'm so glad I had that year with him. He was an amazing photographer so I have little bits of him all around our house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter