Menu changes??

micknpluto

DIS Veteran
Do they take certain items off of the menus during free dining times?

I've been trying to get an answer and no one seems to be responding..

Thanks!!!

I thought I read a post where someone said specificallly "Tony's" they had taken items off and they didint serve bread with the meal as they did when it wasnt "free dining time".

Between last year and this year some of the menus have changed. The portions are a little smaller for desserts or appetizers because they are geared towards the single diner, but the prices are still about the same for some of the restaurants. I don't really know if they officially changed some menu items just because of this or if they were just reorganizing anyways.

I don't think the restaurant knows or even cares if the diner paid for MYW Dining or got it as a free promotion.

Restaurants are alwasy changing the menu. Some restaurants have decreased portion size and deleted some of the menu items but that's for all dining customers including those who pay cash, those who paid for dining and those who got it free.

micknpluto said:
Thanks!!!

I thought I read a post where someone said specificallly "Tony's" they had taken items off and they didint serve bread with the meal as they did when it wasnt "free dining time".

I posted that, its true. Our waitress told us that the menu was temporarily changed, combining the lunch and dinner menus. If you wanted bread you needed to order it as an appy. I didn't mind because what I wanted was still on the menu!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter