Merch pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Big Thunder Mountain

My favorite ride! Hoping to get the pins.
The pins seem a bit easier to obtain in the lottery, so hoping for the best for you. I'm always trying for the back packs and have yet to succeed. I did score the Mad Tea Party back pack a few days ago on the website when a few items became available, but it hasn't shipped as of yet. I won't count my chickens back pack until it lands at my door...:bored:

Got my email this morning but only for the ears which I am not collecting. The only thing I am collecting is the plush and I haven't had any luck getting them myself since Merchpass started

Got no emails for this round so far, looking for the plush, mug and pins.... Really don't want to pay eBay prices for all 3 but it would be the first month we missed any of them besides the dumbo plush and now we're going to miss all 3 for a month.

If anyone is interested, I got the ears and am willing to order them for someone, you’d just have to pay the retail price plus shipping (from ShopDisney and to you). I have no interest in being an eBay pirate so might not even order if no one wants them.

Several BTM items now available on shop Disney as of 9:30CST (ears, plush, pins and mug). The back pack and Magic Band are also showing, but appear to be sold out already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!