Merch Pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Dumbo

It’s open now. The numbers for these seem a bit lower to me. From what I remember there were only like 3700 ears available.

Heads up for those that got the dumbo plush - the emails for this particular item went out already:
Congratulations! You have been selected for the opportunity to purchase the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Dumbo plush! This product has experienced a production delay, so it will not be available for purchase until early 2021. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment that this may cause. When the plush becomes available for purchase, we will send you an email notification.
If you were selected for the opportunity to purchase other items in the collection (the pins, ears, mug and / or backpack), you will receive a separate email with that information.
Once again, sorry for any disappointment that this has caused. We invite you to visit us again and have included a one-time use promotional code for free standard shipping on your next shopDisney purchase. This one-time use promotional code will expire on December 31, 2020. Restrictions apply.*

I got the same email. Did want to mention that I went to ShopDisney just to check things out and some of the previous Minnie merchandise is available! Even some of the Minnie plush!

Huh. I actually bought the plush and mug on the UK site (soley because I REALLY wanted the Tiki plush which they still had—just before the big merch dump of yesterday 😤). It says my order has been “processed”, wonder if the UK plushes are affected?

UPDATE: Yep, UK plushes are affected. Just got an email saying that I’ll be refunded the cost of the plush and that I will get an email when she’s available, along with free shipping for her. I just better get the free shipping to the US, cause the only reason I went through with buying through the UK site and paying that insane shipping was cause I was getting multiple items. I’ll be *irritated* if I basically pay $30 shipping for a single plush and a mug if they say they can’t give free international shipping on the Dumbo Minnie

I submitted an entry for the pins but nothing for me this time. There's always next month: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!

The Dumbo fanny pack and King Arthur Carousel ears were available just a few minutes ago but now no longer on shopdisney. Definitely not a fan of these surprise releases.

Looks like the Dumbo Hip Pack, Pins and Mug are still available today. I haven't tried to get them though check-out, but I was able to get them in my bag before removing them again. I've been seeing the ears come and go off the site as well. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!