Merch pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Peter Pan's Flight

I was able to snag the Mad Tea Party back pack and Small World fanny pack this morning, but not the Peter Pan or King Arthur. I would be surprised if anyone could with those two. I would think they would offer those up to the Merch Pass applicants first. The older, pre-merch pass items do seem to be available as I indicated above.

EDIT: I was wrong! I was able to get the Peter Pan and King Arthur ears. That's just wrong when you think about it. I tried for the King Arthur ears with merch pass and wasn't chosen. Now I get them because I was in the right place at the right time on shopDisney? Seriously wacky!!

Still wondering if any of these items will actually be sent to me, or if I'll receive the dreaded email from Disney that they are all out-of-stock and my credit card won't be charged..lol

Last edited:

I just went to try for the ears and everything is coming up now as sold out.
Sorry, things did happen very quickly. I'm still thinking I'm going to get a bunch of emails tomorrow telling me everything I ordered is out-of-stock and my card will not be charged. I created three different orders as fast as I could in the order of what I wanted most first, to ensure I actually reached check-out and payment. I did get confirmations for all three orders, but as I found out early today, that doesn't mean anything. Disney can still cancel the orders. So we will see if this was an IT glitch or if the items truly were available. If the latter is true, it could mean the items can appear randomly for sale. I will report back if I get cancelation notices or if I actually receive the 5 Minnie Main Attraction items I snagged.

It's frustrating because I periodically go on ShopDisney and search (specifically in the longest shot hopes I could get my wife the Peter Pan ears) and nothing. I just didn't do it today 😔. I 'd also been waiting and hoping the Tiki Magicband would come out, which it did, unannounced, and is already gone - so missed that too.😡

It's frustrating because I periodically go on ShopDisney and search (specifically in the longest shot hopes I could get my wife the Peter Pan ears) and nothing. I just didn't do it today 😔. I 'd also been waiting and hoping the Tiki Magicband would come out, which it did, unannounced, and is already gone - so missed that too.😡
Well, don't feel bad yet. Another thing that leads me to believe I might not get all of the items, is I received my Disney Visa discount on The King Arthur ears were as the other two ears (Perter Pan and Small World) stayed at full price. They were part of the same purchase. As far as I'm aware Main Attraction merchandise isn't supposed to qualify for discounts. So, I'm very skeptical at this point...typical for me.

I haven't received any cancellations yet, but I honestly expect to by tomorrow morning. It seemed too good to be true.

Last edited:
UPDATE: No cancelation emails for me...yet. :tiptoe:

Also, the King Arthur and Tiki Room Plush are showing as available right now on shopDisney.

Sorry to keep posting like a mad person, but as crazy as it may seem, I was just able to purchase the Pirates Fanny Pack. Items from the collection keep showing up as available on the site. Still don't know what it means or if I will actually get any of these items. If I don't, I certainly will be saving a lot of money...lol

Honestly this merchpass stuff is such BS...3 failed attempts to get any of these pins for my gf for her collection, we never had any issues fighting for them under the old system (heck these pins didn’t even really take off until about the 3rd one in when everywhere was in full shutdown mode due to the pandemic and then the website was being bogged down). I don’t think I have any choice except to join the others who’ve made hundreds of junk email accounts to at least get a chance at 1 pin at a normal sane price and resell any extras to recoup the costs we’ve already spent paying ebay resellers.

Been 48 hours and still no order cancelations. I missed the King Aurthur mini back pack today by a few moments. Got it in my bag, but couldn't get it to checkout. That's one of the two backpacks I really wanted from the collection, but wasn't picked in the lottery. It's a bummer that it now shows up here and there on the website for whomever is in the right spot to grab it. What a bizarre system Disney has created. I also missed the Pirate ears yesterday. I'm hoping they will appear again so that I will have both the ears and fanny pack.

My holy grail will be the Haunted Mansion backpack or fanny pack (which ever it turns out to be). That's going to be madness!! I doubt I'll win the lottery since I haven't so far, but who knows?

BTW, The Tiki Room ears are available right now on shopDisney.

Last update here as I will be moving any addition comments to the more appropriate Merch Pass Superthread. I've now received two separate shipping notifications on past MMMA merch that I snagged last week. Yay!

Ahhh!! My Peter Pan ears that I ordered last week shipped!! Fingers crossed the mugs I ordered ship too 🤞
My PP ears arrived yesterday and they came bagged. I received un-bagged IASW ears as well that have a plastic hook hanger attached, so they were either intended for a Disney Store or were from unsold stock. I only bring this up as I feel the PP ears were more or less untouched...:banana:

MMMA 1.jpg

Merch. is showing up on Shop Disney. Just got Peter Pan pin set. Appeared as sold out at first; kept refreshing until I was able to add it to my bag and check out.

Merch. is showing up on Shop Disney. Just got Peter Pan pin set. Appeared as sold out at first; kept refreshing until I was able to add it to my bag and check out.
Nice! I found them on my first search, but now they are gone again. Luck of the draw these days...still hoping to snag those POTC ears. It's a vendetta now. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!