"Merging" Couples T Shirts

moremouse

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to find a transfer for t shirts for my husband and me. I've seen them on other websites, but have searched here (honestly) and can't find one that has been requested before.

From the back, one design merges with the other to make one design between the two. The example I've seen is the back sides of Mickey and Minnie holding hands. Mickey on one shirt, Minnie on the other. Hands are "touching" in the middle. I'm not sure if I'm describing it clearly.

If anyone can point me to a thread with these types of designs it would be great!

Thanks in advance - :rolleyes1

Someone recently requested the same idea. Not sure if anyone was able to do the disign or not. Here is a picture of what they were wanting. If it is the same for you, maybe someone will be able to disign something for you or head you in the right direction.

That's the exact one that I saw. I just couldn't figure out how to copy the pic to the thread.

I don't think that is possible with transfers. They simply aren't big enough to make it look like M & M are actually holding hands. I think the ones in the photo were done with applique...

since applique is available on etsy (not here), I suggest you see if it is available there....won't be free of course

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter