Met Pete, Charles & Jackie!

HeyIt'sMe

Nothin' to see here folks
I stayed at Wilderness Lodge Feb 25-Feb 28 with my sisters and my MIL to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. On the day we checked in my MIL & I went down to the lobby to check with Bell Services since we hadn't received our luggage from DME. I'm so glad I did since I ran into Pete, Charles & Jackie! Turns out this was the day Pete bought DVC (lucky guy!). It was so great to talk to them - they are truly such nice people! This was the 2nd time I got to meet Charles; I met him, Craig, Ryno, Steve and Hector at the first day of F&W last August.

I had my MIL take a picture and when we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways she asked "who were those people?". :laughing::laughing::laughing:

20190225.jpg

Awesome pic, thanx for sharing with us, @HeyIt'sMe. Hope you had a magical trip,and belated happy birthday to your SIL. Color me jelly,. getting to meet such fab folks - and - more at another time - REALLY jealous here!!

Awesome pic, thanx for sharing with us, @HeyIt'sMe. Hope you had a magical trip,and belated happy birthday to your SIL. Color me jelly,. getting to meet such fab folks - and - more at another time - REALLY jealous here!!

We did have a magical trip. Thank you!

I couldn't believe when I stepped out of the elevator and saw Charles .... then Pete .... then Jackie! I was trying not to act too giddy. :laughing: And Pete cracks me up --- at one point I said "This is better than meeting a movie star!" and Pete deadpanned - "I know". :lmao:

I stayed at Wilderness Lodge Feb 25-Feb 28 with my sisters and my MIL to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. On the day we checked in my MIL & I went down to the lobby to check with Bell Services since we hadn't received our luggage from DME. I'm so glad I did since I ran into Pete, Charles & Jackie! Turns out this was the day Pete bought DVC (lucky guy!). It was so great to talk to them - they are truly such nice people! This was the 2nd time I got to meet Charles; I met him, Craig, Ryno, Steve and Hector at the first day of F&W last August.

I had my MIL take a picture and when we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways she asked "who were those people?". :laughing::laughing::laughing:

View attachment 387014
You guys were so sweet and it was really great to meet you both! I hope the rest of your trip was fabulous! :goodvibes

I think I would be giddy meeting them too - they are certainly big stars to all of us Disney-obsessed peeps.

Awesome!:love: I look around for Dis people when I'm down there but I haven't run into them yet.

That's awesome :-) Whenever we are in the parks (which is usually just once a year) - I'm always scanning the crowds looking for team member !

Great picture! I ran into Steve and Charles once and was like a nerdy fan-girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!