Michael Keaton joins the cast of Tim Burton's "Dumbo"

Maybe he could just reuse his Vulture costume from Spiderman

Good one, it's amazing how did he went from Mr Mom to Beetlejuice to Batman and eventually to Evil Villain? He even seemed like a villain in the boring Mcdonalds movie.

Real talk, I question this remake. There may be some things they'll need to either re-write or omit? Not to be pc police, but Dumbo does get pretty hammered before he starts seeing those pink elephants lol.

Real talk, I question this remake. There may be some things they'll need to either re-write or omit? Not to be pc police, but Dumbo does get pretty hammered before he starts seeing those pink elephants lol.

I know, I also figured Tim Burton would be more perfect for "Pinocchio". His muse Johnny Depp could have been the voice of the lead character. And he could have done his usual Burtonesque appearance for the marionette.

The only thing is that I'm not sure if people could feel bad for a creepy puppet, that looks like he murdered a whole family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter