Michelle & Ryan's Once Upon a Dream Home Wedding and WDW Honeymoon PJ

For makeup - airbrush ALL THE WAY. At my sisters wedding last year on July 4 it was hot as hell and I was MELTING. Her flowers even basically melted (the greenery around them was very sad looking). But our makeup looked as fresh when we took it off at the end of the night as it did when we started the day. I don't wear makeup as a general rule, and I had zero concerns with it feeling heavy or caked on. The photos are flawless, it legit was the best way to go.

That red aisle runner is awful, but I looked up 3 friends that had the same venue and they all had it too. Honestly though, it wasn't until I looked them up to check for it specifically that I really noticed it. I say just live with it, and if you hate it in photos pick a few photos you love and ask your photog to edit the color on it. As far as ceremony decor, I say go simple. You're in there for 20 minutes, your guests see it for maybe an extra 20 minutes - it's not worth breaking the bank over. Spend the budget at the reception, that's my opinion.

Love your rings!

Your engagement pictures turned out awesome! We're scheduled to do ours today but its freakin miserable out so I don't know what to do. I may just grab an umbrella and do them anyway because I've been looking forward to them. I figure if it's awful I can always book a second session.

Your suit fiasco sounds really frustrating,but glad you got it to all work out! I think they'll look great!

What bakery are you using for your cake?

So soon!!!

Her Roxysmum123....glad you're back!

I have decided to go with airbrush for our makeup. I had the trail done, half my face with regular makeup and the other half with airbrush. The airbrush side looked so much cleaner and felt so light and airy. No question once I had the chance to feel the difference between the two! I also thought about the heat aspect and my makeup artist did suggest that airbrush holds up better against heat, sweat, tears and generally lasts longer. DECISION MADE!

I know...the red aisle runner is TERRIBLE! I went to RBG last weekend for a meeting with my coordinator and again couldn't get the idea of having that on my wedding day out of my head. However, when I brought my concern up to her, she showed me photos of weddings that had recently taken place there and it didn't stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it is? Iunno! Asking my photographer to edit some of the photos that it really stands out in is a really good idea...why didn't I think of that HAHA. Guess this is why I have you guys :worship:. I am STILL on the hunt for a runner to lay over it to cover it though. I have contacted a few places to see if they will do custome sizes because I can't find the right size anywhere, but the responses so far have been "No" or no response at all haha. Guess if I can make something happen that is not riddicliosly expensive, great. If not, we'll have to move on and live with it!

Thank you for the complements on our rings! I really do love them. They are simple, but exactly what I had wanted!!!

Thanks for the love on our engagement photos. Ryan really wasn't into it at first, but after a few minutes we really started having some fun with them! Did you end up taking your photos that day or did you reschedule due to the weather? Rain photos can really make for some great photos IMHO! And overcast really does have some great lighting - I am not photographer, but this is what I have been told...in fact it was really overcast on our photoshoot day and I think the lighting looks really nice!

We are using a lady named Robyn Kotsopoulos. She owns her own business named Treats, Sweet and Eats. She was really really sweet to work with, got my vision perfectly and is actually REALLY REALLY affordable - some of the places we went to get quotes/tastings from were ridiculously priced, especially because we want to do cupcakes with some type of design on each of them. If you are still looking for a cake artist, I really would recommend Robyn - she even came to our house with 12 different cakes/icing combinations for the tasting and spent quite some time going through some difference designs and display ideas. She was great. If you want to connect with her; https://www.facebook.com/robynkots, www.treatssweetsandeats.com .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be back shortly with some updates - we are supposed to have our final fitting for our Bridesmaid dresses in the next few days, my dress is supposed to come in, I am booking my hair trail and we have been working on some DIY crafts for the wedding recently. All to come shortly.

Off topic, I decided that I needed to get a new job so I have been devoting most of my time outside of work to that. I had quite a few interviews to see what was out there, but nothing that jumped out at me as a grand opportunity. Then last week a recruiter contacted me (she had found me on LinkedIn) with a job offer. I had a phone interview and two face to face interviews and was given a job offer - a really good one at that! The new job I have taken is only 20 minutes away from my house (currently I drive nearly 1.5 hours each way to work) and have been offered $10,000 over what I am currently being paid. No brainier decision. Except my current employer is being rather nasty to me now that I have given my notice period. I don't understand why, I have given them 3 weeks notice and I am already training my replacement. Do they expect someone to stay at the same job FOREVER...geesh! If anyone out there has any tips on how to deal with my nasty current employer for the next 3 weeks (I gave my notice on Wed June 3 and will be here until Tuesday June 23 so I still have QUITE some time to go), please let me know. I just want to call in sick everyday now to use my entitlement and to avoid having to be here, but obviously I am not spiteful so I won't, but still!

Her Roxysmum123....glad you're back!

I have decided to go with airbrush for our makeup. I had the trail done, half my face with regular makeup and the other half with airbrush. The airbrush side looked so much cleaner and felt so light and airy. No question once I had the chance to feel the difference between the two! I also thought about the heat aspect and my makeup artist did suggest that airbrush holds up better against heat, sweat, tears and generally lasts longer. DECISION MADE!

I know...the red aisle runner is TERRIBLE! I went to RBG last weekend for a meeting with my coordinator and again couldn't get the idea of having that on my wedding day out of my head. However, when I brought my concern up to her, she showed me photos of weddings that had recently taken place there and it didn't stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it is? Iunno! Asking my photographer to edit some of the photos that it really stands out in is a really good idea...why didn't I think of that HAHA. Guess this is why I have you guys :worship:. I am STILL on the hunt for a runner to lay over it to cover it though. I have contacted a few places to see if they will do custome sizes because I can't find the right size anywhere, but the responses so far have been "No" or no response at all haha. Guess if I can make something happen that is not riddicliosly expensive, great. If not, we'll have to move on and live with it!

Thank you for the complements on our rings! I really do love them. They are simple, but exactly what I had wanted!!!

Thanks for the love on our engagement photos. Ryan really wasn't into it at first, but after a few minutes we really started having some fun with them! Did you end up taking your photos that day or did you reschedule due to the weather? Rain photos can really make for some great photos IMHO! And overcast really does have some great lighting - I am not photographer, but this is what I have been told...in fact it was really overcast on our photoshoot day and I think the lighting looks really nice!

We are using a lady named Robyn Kotsopoulos. She owns her own business named Treats, Sweet and Eats. She was really really sweet to work with, got my vision perfectly and is actually REALLY REALLY affordable - some of the places we went to get quotes/tastings from were ridiculously priced, especially because we want to do cupcakes with some type of design on each of them. If you are still looking for a cake artist, I really would recommend Robyn - she even came to our house with 12 different cakes/icing combinations for the tasting and spent quite some time going through some difference designs and display ideas. She was great. If you want to connect with her; https://www.facebook.com/robynkots, www.treatssweetsandeats.com .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be back shortly with some updates - we are supposed to have our final fitting for our Bridesmaid dresses in the next few days, my dress is supposed to come in, I am booking my hair trail and we have been working on some DIY crafts for the wedding recently. All to come shortly.

Off topic, I decided that I needed to get a new job so I have been devoting most of my time outside of work to that. I had quite a few interviews to see what was out there, but nothing that jumped out at me as a grand opportunity. Then last week a recruiter contacted me (she had found me on LinkedIn) with a job offer. I had a phone interview and two face to face interviews and was given a job offer - a really good one at that! The new job I have taken is only 20 minutes away from my house (currently I drive nearly 1.5 hours each way to work) and have been offered $10,000 over what I am currently being paid. No brainier decision. Except my current employer is being rather nasty to me now that I have given my notice period. I don't understand why, I have given them 3 weeks notice and I am already training my replacement. Do they expect someone to stay at the same job FOREVER...geesh! If anyone out there has any tips on how to deal with my nasty current employer for the next 3 weeks (I gave my notice on Wed June 3 and will be here until Tuesday June 23 so I still have QUITE some time to go), please let me know. I just want to call in sick everyday now to use my entitlement and to avoid having to be here, but obviously I am not spiteful so I won't, but still!

I was going to hire a makeup artist for my vow renewal and do the airbrush thing but was a little scared it would feel like I was wearing a mask. Happy you shared your experience since now I am not so worried after reading that you really liked it.

As for the isle runner, can't you just cover it partially with a smaller runner. That way you will have a red band on either side of the isle instead of it all being red. Maybe you can even lay some petals on the red band so you can cover a lot of the red. Just a suggestion. Either way, the red isle will not be the thing you or your guests will remember. Your photographer can totally shoot the ceremony in a way so you won't see the red runner. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Oh man, that sucks that your boss is being so nasty about you leaving. I don't know what to tell you! You can either just suck it up and put up with it for another 3 weeks or confront him and tell him that you were professional enough to give him a three weeks notice so he should be professional enough to be courteous with you. You leaving is just business and it is not personal. This might upset him further but what is he going to do fire you. :rotfl2:

Congrats on the new job! I keep hoping someone will cold-call me from my LinkedIN profile and rescue me from my current job like you had happen lol! Bosses like what you have now are the worst. Honestly I'd turtle and just use whatever time off entitlement I have left, so you're being the bigger person for sure. Guess you could kill her with kindness? Or you could drop "so I was talking to the Labour Board" in random sentences and make her squirm, lol. Every day you survive her nonsense is a day closer to getting out of there - it'll be over quick. Maybe she'll be better after the weekend, sometimes they need time to digest and stop being pissy.

We didn't end up doing our pics. It was a downpour and it was freezing. If it was drizzling and less cold I would have been fine with it, but the real feel temp was -1....no thanks! We're doing them on the 21st now, crossing fingers for cooperative weather.

Have fun with your girls at the fittings!! Can't wait to see your DIY - that concept totally intimidates me so I'm hoping you'll inspire me!

Congrats on the new job! I keep hoping someone will cold-call me from my LinkedIN profile and rescue me from my current job like you had happen lol! Bosses like what you have now are the worst. Honestly I'd turtle and just use whatever time off entitlement I have left, so you're being the bigger person for sure. Guess you could kill her with kindness? Or you could drop "so I was talking to the Labour Board" in random sentences and make her squirm, lol. Every day you survive her nonsense is a day closer to getting out of there - it'll be over quick. Maybe she'll be better after the weekend, sometimes they need time to digest and stop being pissy.

We didn't end up doing our pics. It was a downpour and it was freezing. If it was drizzling and less cold I would have been fine with it, but the real feel temp was -1....no thanks! We're doing them on the 21st now, crossing fingers for cooperative weather.

Have fun with your girls at the fittings!! Can't wait to see your DIY - that concept totally intimidates me so I'm hoping you'll inspire me!

Less than one week left at my current job. It's all bitter sweet really - I want to be as far away from some of these people, but I am really sad to leave some of the wonderful people. Guess that's going to come with any job really.

I don't want to leave the person taking my role untrained so I have decided NOT to use my entitlements (sick and vacation time) and just be paid out for them at the end. My goal is not to "screw" them over as it would affect some of the people I really enjoyed working with haha. Oh well, shortly onto newer and hopefully better things!

Oh no. I'm sorry you didn't get to do your photos, but I completely agree with you. It doesn't sound like a photo shoot would have been very enjoyable in that terrible weather! Oh...rescheduled for the 21st, that so soon! I hope you have beautiful weather. Hopefully you will share some photos when you get them back!!!!!!!

There has been some drama with the fittings, which is why I haven't yet posted photos of them, but I have been very busy with DIY stuff. I am hoping to get a FULL update out tomorrow evening - things have been crazy busy with the changes and getting closer to our date (eeek!).

Till tomorrow!

Hello everyone!

I am SOOOOOOO sorry that it has been so long since my last update. The last few weeks have been so incredibly hectic. I started my new job last week - which has been such a welcome change in morale and environment so I am extremely happy with my decision to switch jobs, and we have been working on all of the final touches and getting final items needed for the wedding. I will say that although I am very happy with my new job, I would NOT suggest taking a new job/position/company within a month and a half of your wedding haha :joker:- just SO stressful :crazy:.

BUT WITH THAT SAID....54 days left till the wedding and 56 days till our Disneymoon :love::love:!!!!

As promised (although I am quite late, better late than never though right?) here are some updates for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RINGS

Our rings have arrived!

Ryan's Ring (on my hand so don't mind the nail polish :rolleyes:)
upload_2015-7-5_14-23-22.png

And Mine (by the way...I'm in LOVE with it :love:)
upload_2015-7-5_14-24-31.png

upload_2015-7-5_14-24-37.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIDESMAID DRESSES

Then we picked up the bridesmaid dresses. I wanted all of my girls to be happy with and comfortable in their dress, so I selected a collection that I liked and allowed each of them to select whatever dress they liked from that collection. In selecting a collection, this ensured that all of the dresses would be the same color and the same material.

We ended up going with the Alfred Angelo collection.

Surprisingly all of my girls selected some sort of modified sweetheart neckline, which I think will look amazing when together, especially because my dress is also a sweetheart neckline!

Here is Neti's dress (MOH)
upload_2015-7-5_14-28-6.png

I want to get her some kind of sparkly belt. Something like this.
upload_2015-7-5_14-31-13.png

Here is Victoria's dress.
upload_2015-7-5_14-32-10.png

And here is Amanda's dress.

upload_2015-7-5_14-33-1.png

All of the dresses were good and needed minimal alternations (only hems and fitting around the bust and waist), with the exception of Amanda's. Something funky was going on with her dress. When she put it on, it appeared as though there was bunching everywhere over the boobs - almost looked as though she had like 10 nipples on each boob.

Here's what it looked like when it was on.
upload_2015-7-5_14-36-13.png

(it's a little difficult to see because of the lighting, but you can see a bunch of folds and such)

Ok, so when the dresses came in I had the girls all come to try them on to ensure they were the right dresses and sizes before we took them home. When we tried these dresses on at the store, we noticed this issue right away and showed our consultant. They assured us that the ripples or buckling was due to the fact that it needed to be steamed and once it was steamed it would be corrected.

We took the dress home and showed it to our alternations lady (I didn't use the bridal shops alternations because it was ridiculously overpriced in my opinion). Our alternations lady said "This may be corrected with steaming, but it seems like there is extra fabric or whatever causing this because it is pretty defined, but I will take a closer look at it when I am doing the alternations and let you know".

Well, our alternations lady did the hem without any issues. She tried to steam the bumps out, but no luck they were still there. She then decided to take a look at the construction of the top of the dress and she told us that it appeared as though the inner layer is slightly larger than the other layers, which is why the buckling was occurring. She could fix it, but in order to fix it she would need to take apart the dress and reconstruct it.

It may not seem like a huge deal, but in person it was pretty noticeable and not the same quality of the sample so I connected with the bridal shop where we purchased the dresses to let them know where we were at with this issue. I didn't feel as though it was my or Amanda's responsibility to pay to have a dress we JUST purchased reconstructed.

When I connected with the store, they told me to bring the dress in so the alternations manager could see the problem in person. THANKFULLY, when I went to bring the dress in, the consultant we worked with was there and remembered the issue and reported to the store that although we took the dress for alternations elsewhere, the issue existed PRIOR to us leaving the store and that her recommendation was to have it steamed.

When I met with the alternations manager, she told me that it wasn't really a big deal or noticeable. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the item and suggested that they need to find some way to make this right. After a bit of going back and forth, they booked me in for an alternations appointment, but the earliest they could get me in was 2 weeks from then. Nows where I started having my first real freak out! What if the dress couldn't be fixed by them and they needed to order a new dress? Would there be enough time? Can't this be dealt with ASAP as we did our part in being there to order the dresses MONTHS in advance to avoid any rush. Ugh. They wouldn't budge, next appointment they could do was 2 weeks from now.

We went back to the store today. They had Amanda try it on and again told me it wasn't that noticeable. I pulled out the sample they had there to prove to them that there was in fact a difference in quality and that it needed to be fixed. They then agreed that it looked like a defect and they would send it back to Alfred Angelo's manufacturer and request to have a new one sent on rush. They then noticed that the hem had been altered and changed their mind and said "You've altered it so we can't send it back anymore as it's warranty is void" .

Ummm...are you kidding me?

Ugh, so they started suggesting that we just didn't get them steamed properly so they went ahead and pressed and steamed the dress for us. We put it back on and it was better, but it still wasn't laying flat. They then suggested that they stitch in cups to try and stretch the fabric a bit more (suggesting that Amanda wasn't filling the dress enough). That helped, but again, it wasn't laying perfectly flat. After just under 1 hour of going back and forth, they said "this is the best it's going to get. It isn't a knit fabric that stretch so it will never fit like a glove. Plus since you ordered a light color, imperfections will also show more than it does in the sample (which was a dark color)".

By this point Amanda and I were really frustrated and could tell they weren't going to do anything more to help. I really think that they think they did everything they could to help, but I really feel as though there is still an issue and we didn't get the quality of dress we expected, but I'm really not sure what else to do. I just find it funny how they said "oh yah, its a defect lets send it back" and then all of a sudden changed their tune to "it's okay, it doesn't show that often" just because we had the hem altered. What does the hem have to do with the boob area on the dress?

Any suggestions on where to go from here?

I also got some items for my girls. I figured since we will all be getting our hair and makeup done on the wedding morning, it would be nice to get them some robes in our colors. I also thought this would make some cute photos on the morning of.

I got to girls Tiffany Blue robes with their role stitched in white on the back and their name on the front.
upload_2015-7-5_14-56-54.png
upload_2015-7-5_14-57-13.png

Last edited:

upload_2015-7-5_15-4-38.png

Of course I had to get myself one as well. So I did the opposite, I got mines in white and the stitching in blue.

upload_2015-7-5_15-5-46.png

upload_2015-7-5_15-6-4.png

I also had some hangers made for the girls cause I thought it would be a nice keepsake and would make for some cute photo ops!

upload_2015-7-5_15-8-15.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIY CRAFT UPDATES

I have also been very busy with some DIY crafts.

I finished making all of the vases for the centre pieces, so I'm glad thats taken care of!
upload_2015-7-5_15-10-3.png

upload_2015-7-5_15-10-16.png

As I mentioned earlier in this PJ, we are using the ampersand sign a lot in our wedding. I decided that it would be a nice touch to make ampersand table numbers. I wasn't just sure how to get this done, so I enlisted the help of my dad (who is a very hands on guy and a millwright so he's always coming up with solutions).

Here's what we came up with for the base.
upload_2015-7-5_15-12-47.png

Again, this is just my sample so bare with me. If you can see the hole in the tail end of the ampersand, we found these flags that we can put in there that stands up with the number.

For our table linens, we decided to go with Ivory so I didn't want to leave these white as I thought they may look odd together. I initially wanted to do them in Tiffany Blue as I figured it was a nice way to add a pop of color, but I recently found out that the water pitchers they put out at a shade of blue so I didn't want that to clash. In the end, I decided to paint them grey.

upload_2015-7-5_15-15-55.png

The posts, I decided to paint with chalkboard paint so we could write on them the table numbers. I haven't gotten that far yet so I don't have a complete sample. Once I get the next step done, I will post an updated photo!

We also had a girls night where we made some photo booth props! We still have a few we want to make, but not sure what we should add. Please let me know if you have any fun thoughts on what we can add to this collection.

upload_2015-7-5_15-18-56.png

On the #1 hand, were going to write our hastag for wedding photos (instagram, twitter, facebook, ect) in hopes that helps to spread the word. When we were young, our friends nicknamed us "Michan" (MICHelle + ryAN). So I think we will go with #michan2015.

In addition to the above photo booth props, we will go to our dollar store and grab items like hats, feather boas, ect.

As I said before...if you have any thoughts on what we can add or fun items you seen online or at other photo booths that you've visited please let me know!!!

PURCHASED ITEMS

We've been busy getting together all of the items we have outstanding that we need.

We found a matching toasting flute set and cake cutting set. I had been looking for quite some time for these items, but everything I was seeing was either far to simple or had too much detail that it looked sort of gaudy. Here is what we ended up deciding on.

upload_2015-7-5_15-25-55.png

We had the server engraved with our names and wedding date.

upload_2015-7-5_15-26-27.png

We had "MR" and "MRS" engraved on our toasting flutes - I liked the look of this more than our names or last name. You'll notice the flute steams have the dame detail / design as the handles of the cake cutting set.

upload_2015-7-5_15-27-40.png

My plan for the girls bouquets after the ceremony and photos was to mason jars set up at the reception head table so they could place them there instead of worrying about a centre piece or something. My dads girlfriend came across these cute jars and purchased them for me for this reason.

upload_2015-7-5_15-29-55.png

I also purchased cufflinks as a momento/keepsake for Ryan. Of course, I kept with the ampersand theme.

upload_2015-7-5_15-30-44.png

I loved the idea of a bird cage or lantern to collect cards at the reception, so I was on the hunt for quite some time for one that I really liked. I actually had a difficult time find the one that I wanted - either they were FAR too big, much to small or didn't feel very stable. I finally came across one that I really liked at Pier One Imports and it must have been meant to be, it was on sale - did you know these things are usually like $200...ridiculous! Anyways, heres the one I decided on.

upload_2015-7-5_15-33-13.png

*as you can see, our main decor is ivory with touches of the Tiffany Blue and Grey. I feel this is a much more classic look and looks a little less tacky, hence why a lot of our decor items have touches of these colors*

Lastly, the girls found their shoes! They initially wanted to do baige/nude color heels, but since they each have such different skin tones (Amanda is relatively olive in the summer, Victoria is pretty pale and Neti of course is brown haha) I didn't like the way it looked. We decided to go with the greyish color heel, which looks really nice against the dresses.

upload_2015-7-5_15-35-50.png

I know I mentioned previously that I did find my shoes, but I'm not sure that I posted a photo of them. You will notice that both my shoes and the girls shoes are Mary Janes, so I love the way it all looks together! Mine have just more of a platform, but in the end the shoes are almost exactly that same height.

upload_2015-7-5_15-36-35.png

Ahh....I think this is where I will stop for today. Hopefully all of these updates are welcomed and will keep you readers busy for a little bit! Please feel free to comment and make suggestions. It really is helpful when things are getting stressful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOON TO COME

My bridal party is next Saturday (June 11) and my bachelorette is that evening! I should have some updates on plans AFTER it happens as my girls have taken this over completely and want everything to be a surprise for me - so sweet as surprises are ALWAYS ruined for me haha.

I do know that the theme for my bridal shower is a garden tea party -so cute!

I found a dress for my bridal shower (long maxi dress, white background with a floral design), but haven't yet found anything for my bachelorette! That's my plan for this week, to find a dress.

OMG that dress drama! What a bunch of loony tunes at that store! Few things that I could think of:
1. You could try contacting Alfred Angelo directly and explain the situation and see if they're willing to fix things
2. Did you mention to them that you would have alterations done elsewhere? Because if they knew you had concerns about the quality of the dress and were planning alternations yet they didn't explain about the warranty to you - you MAY not be liable for it. You can always call/web stalk the Ministry of Consumer Services and see what the fine print is on that stuff.

It's something that would drive me nuts too, but people likely won't notice it. Maybe send a picture to your photographer and see if they think it'll be glaringly obvious in your photos? That might help determine how big of a deal it really is to you.

Love your DIY stuff! Your patience far outlasts mine, lol. I"m outsourcing all that kind of stuff to my crafty sister, lol. And those shoes!! I'm too scared I"m going to fall on my face, so I think it's flats for me. I love the punch of colour you chose for them, it'll make for some cute photos!

Enjoy your shower/bachelorette!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Hey All!

It's been a while, but we have been SOOOO busy.

I don't think I will get a chance to do any more updates until after the wedding and our DISNEYMOON. I am planning on doing a TR about our trip so I will include wedding information at the beginning of that.

The last few weeks have been crazy as ever!'
Final vendor appointment CHECK
Final payments made CHECK
Final DIY craft CHECK
Appointments booked CHECK

Only 15 more days....eeeeeek!

Thank you all so much for following along. I appreciate your interest, suggestions and comments!

Can't wait to share the actual day with you!

I'm new to your PJ. I'm helping my daughter plan her wedding at WDW and I wanted to add my love of your invitations to all the rest. They are beautiful! I can't wait to read more.

I love weddings and reading trip reports. Just stumbled on yours. Your wedding is so close and it looks like it will be really beautiful!

Just came across your PJ and was so excited to realize we're getting married the same day - August 29th!! Fiance and I are having a home wedding as well and heading to WDW for our Disneymoon August 31!

Good luck with the rest of your planning in the last week and I hope you have a wonderful wedding day!

I just came across your PJ and best wishes! I hope the wedding was wonderful and the honeymoon was fun! I had to post because the Hayley Paige Londyn gown was the first wedding dress I tried on. It's amazing, but it wasn't me, in the end. I can't believe the price you were quoted though! It was like $2K less when I tried it on.

Can't wait for the full wedding and honeymoon update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter