Mickey bars will be in grocery stores in February

I got mine at Shoprite in NY. There were plenty in stock! I don't mind the bars being smaller, but I wish they used the non-light ice cream!
That’s funny, because I thought the ice cream tasted great and couldn’t tell the difference, but found the chocolate to be less dark and not quite as good IMO! Still good, but not the same to me. However, I freely admit it might be the fact that I’m not eating it in a Disney Park or resort that makes it not seem as good :D. I actually like it being smaller, it’s a good size to eat and enjoy without being huge.

In a NW PA Giant Eagle they had them twice but have been OOS every other time I’ve checked.

Northwest NJ from Target, Walmart, Shoprite and Weis have been out of them for about a month now. Not sure if they are stocking them anymore.

Our shop-rite has them too - box of 6 for about $7
I guess still cheaper than at WDW
$5 at WDW for the size of 2 in the box of them -
so $5 times 3 = $15 worth of Mickey ice cream for 1/2 the price ($7)

NE PA, I've been watching Wegmans and Target for a month with no luck. Then, went to Wegmans yesterday and found an empty shelf with the price label. Apparently they arrived Thursday and were sold out by Saturday morning. They don't know if they'll get more in stock.

Found them at Weis Markets in NE PA. There were 4 boxes on the shelf and I bought 3 of them. They don't appear to stock more than 5-10 boxes, judging by the size of the shelf.

I found these at a Shop Rite in NJ, but I have to say they were very disappointing. These are NOT the same Mickey bars you get in Disney parks. They are smaller (which doesn't bother me), but the chocolate is not the same. It isn't as thick and it is a very sweet milk chocolate whereas the bars in the park have a darker chocolate. Sorry, these bars are imposters lol. I was so excited but they are not what I was expecting. Mickey shape, yes, but very different taste.

I've been keeping an eye out, but no luck A couple of the places mentioned (either in this thread or the other) are near me, but I must have missed them - probably sold out quickly!

I found these at a Shop Rite in NJ, but I have to say they were very disappointing. These are NOT the same Mickey bars you get in Disney parks. They are smaller (which doesn't bother me), but the chocolate is not the same. It isn't as thick and it is a very sweet milk chocolate whereas the bars in the park have a darker chocolate. Sorry, these bars are imposters lol. I was so excited but they are not what I was expecting. Mickey shape, yes, but very different taste.

I agree, that’s what I said a few pages ago! The chocolate is much lighter, the ones in the park are a dark chocolate. Not super dark, because my kids will eat them and they don’t like dark chocolate, but way darker than these. The light ice cream and smaller size don’t bother me- in fact I prefer them- but the chocolate isn’t as good.

However, I still like them and will buy them when in stock, the ones in the park are just better :-)

As an update, I talked to a manager at the Giant Eagle here in NW PA and she said that the distributor cannot even get them in let alone her store. She said the Nestle rep told her today they should be able to get more in April, but only for a brief period of time. I don’t know how he would know the brief period of time, but that’s what she told me he said.

The ShopRite by me in NJ was hiding them in the back so that customers couldn't buy them only employees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!