Mickey ears for dolls?

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where to post this somewhat silly question.

My Canadian girl are big American Girl doll fans and have their own matching doll (the one's that match their own colouring, etc.) Can I get Mickey ears for their dolls either on-line somewhere or at Disney World? Would be a great surprise for them.

I teach preschool and for Show & Tell, one girl brought her American Girl wearing a Mickey T-shirt and Mickey Ears. I think her mom said it came from the American Girl store but she saw them at the Disney Store too. I bet American Girl has a website!

My daughter is a huge American Girl doll fan but I have never seen the Ears and shirts in the catalogs (There is no store that I know of) . Disney store is selling outfits for 18 inch dolls but I only saw the Ears sold with their complete doll set. I did get a whole Disney doll outfit -shirt, pants, hat (a denim bucket hat), shoes, backpack for only $9.99.

Thanks for your replies. Sounds like there's some hope. Karel, that Disney doll outfit was a pretty good price considering the usual cost of AG items. Your daughter would LOVE the store in Chicago if you're ever there. They call it American Girl Place. Our visit to Chicago was our first introduction to these dolls. Hadn't seen catalogues before that.

I don't have a catalog handy and my DS isn't into this yet, but I am pretty sure that they have been in the last couple Disney Catalogs....I could be wrong...but I'm sure they at least have the outfit.

** Ok, sorry, I just checked the most recent catalog. On page 23 they have a doll with the ears on, but as someone else mentioned it is for the complete set - doll and outfit - which is $30.

I found a disney ag outfit at our disney store--It didnt have ears but it was cute. The ag catelog does not have anything disney for the dolls. One cute thing I did get for "kit" was a little mermaid costume from the disney store( Catelog Too) It is an exact match to the ariel costume for the child. I think they also had matching cinderella costumes too .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter