• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Ears Personalized

buffett010

Mouseketeer
I know, I know! This has been discussed on here several times, but of course I did not write down the answer, and since the search function has been disabled by an administrator, I have to ask again. Here goes -

Where can I get Mickey ears personalized for free. Also, do you know how many characters I can put on? I'm planning on bringing them back for my son's class to put in their dress up area and want to put the name of the school on it - 10 characters total including the space.

Thanks in advance!

They are personalized (and you can purchase them there too) at the Chapeau' (sp?) Shop at the front of Main Street in the MK. When you first enter Main Street to your right you will see some small shops facing you, it's right there. My son's name is Christian that is 9 letters and it was no problem, 10 should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter