• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Golf Polo Shirts?

Queenofthecastle

<font color=red>I may be the Queen, but the Tag Fa
Hi all!

Does anybody know where I can purchase men's golf shirts with the little embroidered Mickey logo on them? The Disney Store doesn't carry them.

Thanks!

Q

Sometimes the catalog will carry them. Also, I saw you were going to WDW soon and you can get them at a store in DTD. I think it is called World of Sports, or something like that. They have several different kinds of golf shirts. When we were there in March I purchased one for my DH that had Grumpy on it and he was breaking his golf club. Luckily DH has matured a bit and doesn't do this any more, but I still like to tease him.;)

Q--
If you are going to Disney, before you shell out the big bucks at the parks or DTD, you might try one of the nearby official Disney outlets. Last May, my husband bought 5 different styles of Mickey golf shirts at the Character Premiere store in the Orlando Premium Outlets off International Drive. They still had the original price tags on, which were from $59 to $69. He paid $12.99 each! We were staying about a mile from the outlet, so we visited four different times. They get new inventory very often, and we found more to buy every time! Love those bargains!

I found the golf shirts at a Character Warehouse in Myrtle Beach in October for $12.99, as well as the outlets in Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter