Mickey Lamp lock up

pxydst

Mouseketeer
We just made a Mickey Mouse lamp light for our trip in March... do people chain it up to something or are we ok to leave it out and no one will take it?!?! I saw that someone had their's chained to their lot number

I usually have mine near the front of my camper and use a bicycle cable to secure it to the frame.

I've chained mine up and also left it free. I also keep mine near the front corner of the camper.

j

Ours is not locked up as I put it out by the road. Never had a problem.

We just made a Mickey Mouse lamp light for our trip in March... do people chain it up to something or are we ok to leave it out and no one will take it?!?! I saw that someone had their's chained to their lot number

Here now and have our Mickey light near our side door under the mh awning. We decided to not worry about chaining it this time - so far, so good, haven't heard any problems since being here. Just taking our chances this trip, I reckon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter