Mickey Mouse Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbogue

Mouseketeer
We decided to give up our camper this year since we just could not do it anymore. We loved going to Fort Wilderness. I have a Micky Mouse Lamp that I would like to give away. I know you can not sell on this site, but instead of just throwing it away I would like to give it to someone that could use it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this or do I just throw it away. Thanks for any suggestions.

djbogue,

Your offer is very kind.

Why don't you let people know what state you live in so those nearby can express an interest in picking it up (if they are close by)?

Or maybe you could take a picture of it with your cell phone and upload it so people know what it looks like? (happy to help with instructions via PM if need be).

Thank you! :disrocks:

Bama Ed

I agree, totally awesome. Let us know some location information and let's see if we can find it a home.

Thanks everyone especially Bama. I am in Normal, Illinois which is about 80 miles south of Chicago. Please PM me for more information. I will mail what is pictured which has two color light blubs. I do have the base but will not mail but will give it you can pick it up.mickey lamp 20190810_103315.jpg

Last edited:
The black piece in the picture attaches to the head. Also, the base is a pole which is available only by pick up. I have had it probably five years and made it from directions from this web site. I have always gotten comments whenever we have had it up.

Last edited:

I would hate to see that thrown away. Maybe if you can't find anyone to take it you could use for a back porch light while cooking out and remembering the Fort.

Hey himandher818 that's a great idea. Thanks for mentioning it. I just might do that.:)

We have one at our front door, on our deck behind the house and one inside, in our Disney Room. You can never have too many!Mickey LampS.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Mickey lamp and base belongs to Viking Academy now. I hope she enjoys it as much as we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter