Mickey Mouse Pirate Cruise Invitations

Mom2R&D

Mouseketeer
While trolling through the local thrift store today I found party invitations with Mickey Mouse dressed as a pirate, complete with bandana on head, treasure map in hand and foot resting on treasure chest! They are generic, non-specific party invites with "YO-HO-HO-To a party you'll go" with the basic "for, date, time place and phone" info. I bought these for my two boys as I plan to book them on the Pirate Cruise when we return to Disney. I will put these in their "Goodie Bags" as invitations to the Pirate Cruise from Mickey himself (once I book the date).

Now that means I have SIX of them left...any takers?

LMK...

Melanie

Hi Melanie,
They sound adorable! They would make a great focal point for a scrapbook page about the Pirate Cruise. Does your message mean that you are willing to part with one? My son has a PS for the Oct. 18 Pirate Cruise and I would love to get one.
Terri

Hey Terri,

Yep, I'm willing to share...just email me at mlprsp@gulftel.com and I'll get your mailing address. They are SO adorable I HAD to spend the 39 cents for them LOL!

I didn't even think about using them for my scrapbook! I am *still* working on my 2000 vacation album! I'm glad you mentioned that because I'll have to be sure to hang on to them after they receive them.

That leaves FIVE folks...

Melanie

I'm down to FOUR....

Feel free to email me if you'd like one, I will send them out by the weekend. No cost, just send me some pixie dust! :D

Melanie

There is ONE lone invite left....someone claim it, it's getting lonely!

Melanie:D

They're all gone guys, but I'll be on the lookout for more!

I mailed them all out on Saturday so they should get to you within a week or so. If you don't mind, let me know if they arrive safely!

Melanie

Melanie,
I received the card in the mail today. It is adorable! I can't wait to sneek it into my son's Disney bag. Thanks again.
Terri:wave: :sunny:

What is the Pirate's Cruise? Just came back from Vero and DCL so I'm a little light headed!

Thanks, L

Mom2R&D, if you happen to run across another pack of pirate invitations, would you care to let me know? Please? Please? Please? I would be glad to send you money to pick them up for me and for postage. My address is inkydinkydoo@hotmail.com. My grandson and granddaughter are booked for an October Pirate Cruise, and the invitation would be a neat way to announce it.

Thanks!

Inky
114 days and counting (again)

Hi Melanie,
My invite arrived safely and is hidden away to be received in the mail, by my DD when we get closer to the trip.
Thanks again for your kindness and ton's of pixie dust has been sent your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter