mickey salutes america cross stitch........help!!

eyeore

bags of fun but a little dumb
please,please could someone help direct me to where i could find the mickey salutes america cross stitch kit. i have tried to buy it several times on my visits to downtown disney ( the art of disney) and each time there is none in stock and tbh im not sure if you can still get this anymore. this is one of my main "disney things" i really would love and it has bugged me for around 3 years now:rotfl: i really do need to get a life:rotfl2: please help any info will be gratefully recieved:yay:

Hey eyeore,

Its terribly expensive but go to "************" .net and search for cross stitch. They sell it fofr $200.

You could always try Ebay, it might be cheaper?

eyeore said:
please,please could someone help direct me to where i could find the mickey salutes america cross stitch kit. i have tried to buy it several times on my visits to downtown disney ( the art of disney) and each time there is none in stock and tbh im not sure if you can still get this anymore. this is one of my main "disney things" i really would love and it has bugged me for around 3 years now:rotfl: i really do need to get a life:rotfl2: please help any info will be gratefully recieved:yay:

I am working on this one right now. I could scan the pattern and email to you.

I am working on this one right now. I could scan the pattern and email to you.

I also have been looking for the kit and I would truly appreciate it if you could scan the pattern for me as well. My boyfriend is in the Air Force and I know he'd truly appreciate it if I could make this for him.

Has anyone tracked this chart down? I looked for it last time I was in Orlando (2015). Going back this spring but ideally would love to have this as my plane project.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!