• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Santa??

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
We will be in Disney for Christmas...YEAH:) Since it is our "Little Princess'princess: " first Christmas, we wanted to have her picture taken with Santa. Is there a "regular" Santa anywhere in the parks?? Is there a Mickey Santa in the parks? Where would my best bet to find these characters be? We will be staying at the Dolphin if that is of any help. Thanks for any info in advance.

We were there last year the 1st week of Dec. We heard before we went that there is a "real" Santa in DTD, but we never actually checked it out. Mickey wasn't Santa in the parks, Goofy was! We met up with Santa Goofy (no line, he spent lots of time with each of my 3), Mickey & Minnie in their winter-red&green dress at AK at Camp Minnie-Mickey. When we saw a parade later on, it was still Santa Goofy, and Mickey & Minnie in their holiday outfits. Hope this helps!
Have a great trip.

Santa Claus does do meet-and-greets at the American Adventure at EPCOT during the holidays. I know that he also use to do appearences at the Marketplace at DTD in the past, but I don't remember seeing him there for the last few years so I'm not sure if I just missed him or if he's not there,

As for characters, there is no Santa Mickey, but Santa Goofy does appear in the parks. He'll be on the Characters on Holiday Bus at EPCOT, in front of the Sorcerer's Hat at MGM, and in Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK. Out of those locations, I would recogmend Camp Minnie-Mickey. They have a very nice location set up for him there that's great for pictures.

fce7211b.jpg

My daughter and I had our pictures taken with a regular Santa and Mrs. Claus in the American Adventure in Epcot!
They were great!!

Thank you all for the answers!! I will be on the lookout for Goofy Santa. We are not sending out Christmas cards this year we opted for New Years cards and are hoping to get a picture of the kids with "Disney Santa" (Goofy) for the family's cards. Thanks again!

We were there in 2001 and there was a Santa near the Leggo store. He was beautiful and they were doing digital photo packages on the spot. It may be just what you are looking for.
The Santa at American Adventure looks like he just got off of a sleigh from the North Pole. The only problem is Mrs. Claus keeps jumping in the picture as well.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas,

Russ and Miss Vivian

PS
We will tell him you are coming.

Love the picture in the sleigh wdwgrannyb!!!! Ruvidu, please tell Santa to be on the lookout for us...I will be easy to spot. I will be the lady pushing a wheelchair with DS in it, I will have a DD in a baby bijorn carrier on my chest and will be explaining to my other DD why she has to wait for Daddy to get off the Rocking Rollercoaster before she can go on her rides!!!! Sometimes I think we must be crazy attempting this trip......:crazy: Oh well, Christmas in Disney....HOW WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks again for all the pictures and great info!

with that discription he should be able to recogize you when you get there..

Best wishes and our prayers are with you.

Have a ball,

Russ and Miss Vivian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter