Mickey Waffles Zero; Cucumbers are my Heroes! A September AND December 2020 Dining Report *Festival of the Holidays 1/31*

CruellaNY

It’s Good to Be Bad
Hello DIS friends! Welcome to my NOT first dining report. If you're here because you "know" CruellaNY or came over from my current TR, well then :wave:and :welcome: and
:thanks: for stopping by! If my awesome title brought you here and you're wondering who I am - well yes, WHO am I?

Me with my wonderful DH Steve

Me with my handsome DS's Ricky and Chris on Ricky's weird and strange graduation day in JULY, and a super flattering picture of

Me, in my favorite resort lobby eating my beautiful, beloved MAGIC BAR :love:

If you haven't figured out where you may have "seen" me before- keep reading, it'll come to you! If you're definitely new to any of my reports, grab any food or beverage that makes you feel "magical" and enjoy the ride as I relive the good food and good friends (yes a couple of your favorite DIS'ers will be making appearances) of DH's 60th birthday trip to Walt Disney World!

Oh my gosh, when did Chris get so tall?! And how handsome is Ricky in his graduation robes? Can't wait to hear all about Steve's birthday trip! :)

Newbie hopping on board!! Love Disney food and who knows when we will be able to get back, looking forward to your reviews!

Popping over from the current TR. Looking forward to reading your dining report !!! Will there by dis meets and adult beverages involved? :):drinking1

Wow, you are on the ball with getting these dining reports up! Makes me feel kind of lazy, lol! Looking forward to more adventures, dining and otherwise!

Oh my gosh, when did Chris get so tall?! And how handsome is Ricky in his graduation robes? Can't wait to hear all about Steve's birthday trip! :)
Yay you found me :love: Oh these boys grow so fast it's beautiful, scary, and sad all at once!
Chris is about 2 inches taller than Ricky right now and that does not make Ricky happy lol. Hope your family is well and glad you're here following along!
Newbie hopping on board!! Love Disney food and who knows when we will be able to get back, looking forward to your reviews!
Hello and :welcome: Happy you're here! We are huge fans of Disney food - well I guess food in general 🤣 and Disney food is actually exciting to us!
Love your reports as much as I love dining at Disney!
Oh that's nice to hear :goodvibes I hope you enjoy this report as well!
Yay joining in! Can't wait to read all about it!
Hey Courtney :wave: thanks for being here. Hope you're feeling well over there! The countdown is on to baby 👼
Because It's - SMEE!!! :rotfl2:
I'll try to limit my sharing of coconut love since you've so kindly joined me here :P

I'm here!:wave:
Hey Vanessa! Thank you so much for following me over! Glad you're here!
Popping over from the current TR. Looking forward to reading your dining report !!! Will there by dis meets and adult beverages involved? :):drinking1
:laughing: But of course, both!
I’m in! Looking forward to your report!
:welcome: Michelle so happy you found me! I hope you enjoy!
Yay for page 1!! I'm usually so far behind. Glad I got here for the start. I'm ready! :drinking1
I'm always excited when I make page 1 of a new report since I'm usually late to the party - always great to see you my friend :hug:
The graduation picture looks very normal and you would never know it was not a normal event. :)
Hi Sue! Well that was at our house before we went over to the school for the socially distanced ceremony :) which they ended up doing a nicer than expected job with! It was a couple weeks later than the regular graduation was supposed to be .

Wow, you are on the ball with getting these dining reports up! Makes me feel kind of lazy, lol! Looking forward to more adventures, dining and otherwise!
LOL if I wait too long I'll forget! Good to see you and I hope you write one again after your trip this month!
Looking forward to your report...
Thanks for being here, I hope you enjoy it!
Following along.... Love your Reports!
:thanks: and thank you for following! I hope you like this one as well!
I'm here! Thank goodness I made page 1 since I will be co-starring in this TR. LOL!!!
Yup you certainly are :goodvibes:goodvibes

Me, in my favorite resort lobby eating my beautiful, beloved MAGIC BAR :love:

If you haven't figured out where you may have "seen" me before- keep reading, it'll come to you! If you're definitely new to any of my reports, grab any food or beverage that makes you feel "magical" and enjoy the ride as I relive the good food and good friends (yes a couple of your favorite DIS'ers will be making appearances) of DH's 60th birthday trip to Walt Disney World!
Looking forward to all the details! Only 322 days until I can have Disney deliciousness again. :)
Because it's delicious! Mmmmmmm, coconut. ::yes:: ::yes::

You got me when you mentioned "Mickey waffles". I heard they are not as good as they were pre-covid. I sure hope that isn't true! :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter