Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Madibeme

Earning My Ears
Anyone been to been to the Backyard BBQ? How was it? Anyone have pictures? How is the food?

food is average
we were there in Aug and that pavillion was HOT, HOT.
The music and event for kids was eh, IMO
Spend your money at the Hoop de doo
we will never do that one again

We were there (it was a number of years ago), and we all thought it was horrible, a glorified character autograph session. Even my kids asked to go before it was over, and they are not picky kids -- they are pretty easygoing. Loud, mediocre food, etc.

My DD2 and DS7 had an absolute blast. I do agree with others that the food was average. It wasn't bad, but nothing special either. We were there in July and the heat didn't really bother us at the pavilion. I would not suggest this for those who do not have kids. It really is tailored for kids. Now, my kids had a wonderful time. They spent quite alot of time dancing with the characters. My kids got more time with the characters than at anywhere else we had visited that trip. It is a very laid back event. My daughter still talks about getting to dance with Minnie Mouse.

Just there this past Tuesday. We all (ds5 dd2 DH, MIL, and FIL) had a great time. The kids enjoyed dancing with the characters, I enjoyed the line dance instrution, my dh enjoyed the draft beer, and my MIL & FIL enjoyed wathcing. I agree the food is not fabulous, but the experience is way beyond the food. We would definatly go again. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter