Mickey's Halloween Party and Halloween Time Superthread 2018!!

I’m kinda in a disagreement with a couple people in my party. We are currently in the Grand Californian and they want to enter California Adventure through the hotel entrance. Has anyone successfully used a Halloween Party ticket to enter California Adventure from the Grand Californian entrance?
If you do use the GCH entrance please come back and share your results.

I’m kinda in a disagreement with a couple people in my party. We are currently in the Grand Californian and they want to enter California Adventure through the hotel entrance. Has anyone successfully used a Halloween Party ticket to enter California Adventure from the Grand Californian entrance?

We used it last year with only party tickets. We entered right at 4 (it was a Friday party) and there was no line.

Can we enter Disneyland by Monorail with just the Halloween party ticket?

We tried to two years ago after a late lunch at Earl and was told no. That year we were entering at 3 and I wanted to avoid the parade madness. I have no idea why they wouldn't let us. Maybe they can't scan party tickets there?

We tried to two years ago after a late lunch at Earl and was told no. That year we were entering at 3 and I wanted to avoid the parade madness. I have no idea why they wouldn't let us. Maybe they can't scan party tickets there?
That year you could only enter through the front. It sounds like things may different now cause if the park hopper situation.

Hey everyone ! My hubby and I are traveling to Disneyland for Halloween In mid October , it is our first time visiting for Halloween. I’m a huge planner ! Would anyone be willing to send me the Halloween maps they have for each park that include the snacks as well as park maps . Want to plan ahead ! Will be happy to pay for postage ! TIA!

Oh my gosh! Your mother did a beautiful job on your trick or treat bags! Love it! I always make my grandkids' trick or treat bags to match their costumes, but I've never thought to use glow in the dark paint or material. Your mom is very talented!

Thank you, I agree she’s amazing. And had the Disney machine so she can sew with Disney trademark patterns as long as she doesn’t sell them. It’s fabulous.

How long is the wait for Jack and Sally usually? Can we take a picture with both together? I will be going to my first MHP this year and am trying to see if I should bother with trying to get a pic with them at all or not! I love all the information people have posted so far. Thank you so much for your time, it's very helpful!

The ride waits on the app don't look bad right now in Disneyland (at 9 PM). However, the lines at CA. Ouch! So excited for our party Monday night!

The ride waits on the app don't look bad right now in Disneyland (at 9 PM). However, the lines at CA. Ouch! So excited for our party Monday night!

Yeah I’ve been in CA since 7pm and it’s been a gong show. I mean the posted wait times are WAYors than the actual, I would say the actual was maybe 3/4 is the actual wait. But still - the flood of people coming in at 7pm was hectic lol.

Leaving now... a couple things I noted:
  1. A lot of attractions are in horrible condition
  2. More people than I expected, did DL up the number of tickets like they did in WDW?
  3. Lots of traffic jams, mostly due to stupid idiots not paying any attention whatsoever
  4. Cadaver Dan's sounded awful, really phoned it in, guys
Would probably do the party again in 2 or 3 years.

Leaving now... a couple things I noted:
  1. A lot of attractions are in horrible condition
  2. More people than I expected, did DL up the number of tickets like they did in WDW?
  3. Lots of traffic jams, mostly due to stupid idiots not paying any attention whatsoever
  4. Cadaver Dan's sounded awful, really phoned it in, guys
Would probably do the party again in 2 or 3 years.
Traffic jams in the parking garage?
Also I hope DL didn't up the number of tickets. Some people have reported that they felt the crowds were fine, just congested in certain parts (character areas, parade, etc). What did you focus on while there?

...IASW is in terrible shape.

Yes it is! Half the dolls don't move/dance.

We started noticing problems with IASW back in early August. I wonder if they are waiting until the ride goes down for its overlay to make the much needed fixes. Because it really needs the TLC...

Costumes coming together! Bits and pieces arriving in the mail or slowly being put together here... This is always the nerve jangling part: will everything work and will it all be ready by our first party date?! AND, most importantly, will the weather cooperate?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter