Mickeys Jammin Jungle Parade & Safari Questions

Chip126

<font color=CC66CC>A Tag is a Wish your Heart Make
I have not yet seen Mickeys Jammin Jungle Parade which is at 4:00. I am really looking forward to seeing this next week. My questions are:

1. How long is the parade?
2. Will I have time to watch the parade and then ride the Safari at 4:30? Should I get a fast pass for the Safari? If so, what time should I get the fast pass?
3. If this is possible, where would you suggest I watch the parade?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks:D

We saw this parade for the very first time on our Nov. 5th trip and I really enjoyed it alot. Good beat to the music alot of jamming going on so to speak.......LOL
I asked a CM after they took our pick right infront of the TOL and he told me (which we did) right past the tree is a little alclove with 2 benches and very shady that was a great spot for us.
The parade wasn't very long I don't think it was longer than 15-20 mins.

Good luck and enjoy the parade.

Chip126, since you and I are both going the same time, we'd both better check the time of the AK parade. I had written down that it was at 3:45 that week. I was hoping to watch the parade from Africa, then turn around and quickly get to KS. People who've done this, what are my chances of beating the crowds?

We did the parade this week at 3:45 and then used our FP for the safari. The best safari ride we have ever had. Our parade spot was across from Pizzafari at the top of the steps.

Simba's Mom.........You're right! Thank you for bringing the time of the parade to my attention. That gives us 15 more minutes to hustle on over to KS!

The parade is running at 3:45 until sometime in January, and yes, it takes about 15-20 minutes to pass any given point. As for the safari...well, you might want to know that right now because of an early sunset, they close it at 4 or 4:30. You may really have to book it to make it there before they shut it down for the day. If you sit right by it to watch the parade, you may be alright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter