Mickey's Philharmagic seating capacity

Palenque

Mouseketeer
What is the seating capacity of Mickey's Philharmagic?

The Unofficial guide said fast passes do not help for shows since 1/2 of entrants for each show are standbys and it is faster to standby.

Any truth or enlightenment on this?

Also when it was the Lion King there was someway to tell if you would not make it into the next preshow by the outside crowd, but I do not remember what it was.

Does anyone and does this still work?

:wave2:

I don't know that FastPass is slower, but I'd agree that you probably don't need them do to the high seating capacity of the attraction. When we used our FPs for the show the standby line seemed to be moving along just fine.

Hi Palenque,

I don't recall ever seeing an instance of our touring plan software suggesting FASTPASSes for Mickey's PhilharMagic, so I think the Guide's advice is probably correct. Thanks very much for reading the book, too. If there's anything else we can help with, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Len Testa

It probably doesn't make a difference in slow times but in busy times it may. Fastpasses enter through a side entrance, directly into the waiting room, no standing in the que.

The theater seats 486 people, in addition to 10 wheelchairs.

Something new on the Dis every day,way to go JamesD thanks for the information.::yes:: :wave2:

Jan, Feb, May - no reason during our trips to get an FP for this attraction - seating capacity was high enough at these times that FP's were not needed

Rule of thumb (if I recall) is that if standby time is 20-25 minutes or less do not bother with an FP - it will cost you more time to get the FP, go elsewhere and then invest the time to come back

However if you plan to do a sequence of non-FP rides in the general area such as Snow White, Dumbo, Carroseul etc. then an FP might make sense just to slide it into the schedule

thanks
jaysue

We just got back from Walt Disney World on Sunday. We visited this attraction two times because it became a favorite of my DD. Both time we did not use the fast pass which we use for all the popular attractions such as Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. I would suggest getting a fast pass for one of your favorite attractions and going to wait for Philharmagic. We didn't wait longer than 15 minutes and by the way the show is fantastic!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter