mickeys toon town madness

joanne1968

Mouseketeer
I posted about this a while back, I messed up and didn't get the toon town tickets in my package. I had heard you could find them on ebay but I have been searching and haven't located any, can anybody help?

We have the tickets for this. We are going to DL 3/12-3/16. Can someone tell me if this is worth it for kids 12,10,8 and 6? I don't have it planned because 1) It seems like a wasted hour in the morning when the lines are shorter and 2)We aren't big at standing in long lines to meet characters and 3) It seems more aimed at younger kids. Please tell me if I am missing something and should make it a "must see."

Joanne1968, I guess my point is--unless someone tells us not to miss it or we just decide to do it once we are there--I can mail you ours after our trip. We have 6 and they don't expire until Jan. 2007.

You should do a search on this, I think some people do miss it, it really depends if you are a ride or a character person. We are totally into the characters and the experiences like parades, fireworks storytellings etc, that is magical for us.

If you decide not to do it, (but I am definitely not advising this) I would really appreciate 2 of your tickets.

When we were in WDW last year we saw the opening ceremony when the train comes up and the characters wave, this was the only time we saw Mary Poppins and that ceremony was one of our highlights, we didn't even expect it, had never heard about it.

:cheer2: only just over 4 weeks till our trip

Not wanting to be a mooch. But if you decide you will not use the tickets, I would love to take three of them off of your hands. My family (Me, Dh, 5yo ds, and 1yo ds) will be going 3/24 - 3/31 for my son's first birthday. I booked our package through getawaytoday because the were the only ones with rooms on property available for that time period - I found out when I received the package that it didn't come with the toontown madness tickets. Really trying not to sound like a beggar! Maybe someone else can post if they think it's something your family would like?

disneymomtofour said:
We have the tickets for this. We are going to DL 3/12-3/16. Can someone tell me if this is worth it for kids 12,10,8 and 6? I don't have it planned because 1) It seems like a wasted hour in the morning when the lines are shorter and 2)We aren't big at standing in long lines to meet characters and 3) It seems more aimed at younger kids. Please tell me if I am missing something and should make it a "must see."

Joanne1968, I guess my point is--unless someone tells us not to miss it or we just decide to do it once we are there--I can mail you ours after our trip. We have 6 and they don't expire until Jan. 2007.

Depends on your kids... Rides in there were "go gadget" rollercoaster and Roger Rabbit. Roger Rabbit generally has a long line during the day, but non-existant during this time. Characters are out on the street for pictures and autographs outside Mickey and Minnie's house. At half hour into the hour, they have a small parade and do an welcome to Toontown show on the steps of townhall and everyone there is made an honorary citizen and receives a button. We were there on a very crowded park day on a Saturday morning and there was probably only about 100 people in towntown. DD and I road the rollercoast 3 times in the front row without getting off.

If you plan on riding cartoon spin or the rollercoaster in toon town, then I recomend going to morning madness. We were able to ride both rides, a couple times, as walk ons. We also watched the ceremony, got autographs and photos with Mickey, Minnie, Max and Pluto. My son ( 3 1/2) played tug of war with his teddy bear. It was priceless. Even if you only went for 1/2 of the time, and rode the rides (if you planned on riding them anyway) it would be worth your time.

Thanks hlbtimes2, I didn't think about using them just to gain entrance to do the rides. We are going on the rides for sure, so we may do this. Joanne1968 and HeatherAnn23 if we get back from our trip and we haven't used them I will PM you on Sunday, March 19. (Although Monday, March 20 is the soonest I would be able to mail them, so that would be tight for HeatherAnn23.)

Thanks so much for just thinking of me! If you use them, no worries - I hope you guys have a fantastic trip! If you don't, I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me when you get back, and I can pay you for Priority Shipping. Thanks again!
Heather

As Heather said, thank you for thinking about us. Either way I would love to hear how you enjoy it when you get back.

Joanne

Hi Joanne and Heather,

We didn't use our Toontown Morning Madness tickets, so I can send them to you. I sent both of you a PM with my e-mail address, so you can let me know where to send them. We had so much fun! Front row of Soarin' and front car of Space Mountain were the best! I will also be happy to answer any questions--as I never get around to posting trip reports.

Thank you disney mum to four, I have replied to your pm and just realised you wanted an email, so I going back to copy over the message. I really appreciate this generous gesture, I know my daughter will just love this.

Thank you

:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter