Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? Is it worth it?

Does anyone on here have a schedule of activities they can provide us? I'm contemplating going with my daughter and her family. She currently has a dinner reservation around 8:15 pm. We are curious what time the parades are?
Depends on the day but Touring Plans does have the times for whichever date you pick (subject to Disney changing things):
Example of Dec 22nd

IMHO, everyone should go once! BUT it is WAY oversold and can be (and now usually is) VERY crowded. To the point it is miserable. I waited 45 minutes at a cart just to get a drink. At Cosmic Rays we waited 45 minutes to order then another 20 for food. The giveaways are nothing special instant hot cider or cocoa and cookies out of a box -- not Boardwalk Bakery... Unique characters are out and lines will range from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
The parade is very special. For the first of the evening you will need to stake out a spot 90 minutes or more beforehand. It's not so bad with the later one.

This will be a non park ticket day for us
We are going to the VMMCP in mid-November
Maybe not an overly crowed evening

It says the Party starts at 7 PM
2 hours before would be 5 PM entry not 4 PM

So which time is it, without using a park ticket and only using the VMMCP ticket ?

ALSO - where do you get your wrist bands for the VMMCP ?
Can you get them the day before your reservation ?

Sorry If I'm bumping an old thread, but my wife and I are considering doing the party November 11th. Does anyone think it would be less crowded during this time compared to December? My wife and I are doing a trip by ourselves for our anniversary and thought this might be a cool thing to experience. Also where do you get the free snacks?

Any insight or help would be very much appreciated.

I’m doing the party on the 8th as well. We were going to to do the ”Noon Entry” ticket but decided to go for the Party instead. Now I just need to get my 7 year old daughter to take a nap in the early afternoon to stay up until midnight! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter