Microsoft/Bing Rewards

Yeah for double searches! I love using Bing rewards because it's so easy and the trivia is often interesting. :thumbsup2

Is this an app on your phone?
You can use the Bing app, or you can just use the mobile Bing browser to search and earn. You can also use Bing on your desktop/laptop for searches. They also offer quizes and such for bonus points. I don't use Bing for searches, but instead earn my points by reading articles from their news bar.

I just started doing bing/Microsoft points. The only kind of rewards I see are to donate or microsoft/xbox/Skype gift cards. Not Target or Starbucks. Where do you guys get those?

I just started doing bing/Microsoft points. The only kind of rewards I see are to donate or microsoft/xbox/Skype gift cards. Not Target or Starbucks. Where do you guys get those?
Unfortunately, those signing up later don't see the same rewards. I'm not sure if that's just for a limited time and eventually you'll see them after being a member and earning a certain amount of points or if it's a permanent thing.

just started doing bing/Microsoft points. The only kind of rewards I see are to donate or microsoft/xbox/Skype gift
Then I won't waste my time. That's how erewards was for me - other people were able to get gift cards and I could only get second rate magazine subscriptions.

Before you give up you might want to poke around a bit on the beermoney subreddit or maybe even just a google search to see if they do eventually bump you up. It would be a shame to give it up then find out that you could have started earning worthwhile stuff if you met their time or earning requirements.

Then I won't waste my time. That's how erewards was for me - other people were able to get gift cards and I could only get second rate magazine subscriptions.

I wouldn't rule it out completely. When I first started I had to get past "level 1" to see some rewards, but getting past that was very quick and easy.
And either way, I wouldn't consider Bing to be a waste of time. It's just searching like you would do on Google. You can search like normal or you can make an effort to do the maximum allowed each day. Either way, it probably takes less than 5 minutes a day. And the images on Bing's homepage are beautiful. Far more interesting to see than Google.

I'm trying to figure out what the magic trick is to real rewards. I signed up a couple months ago, up to 5000 points, Level 2 every month and I still only have sweepstakes, Microsoft products and donation options. I'm not signed into computer with my Microsoft account so I don't get points for browsing, only searching and the quizzes, etc that pop up on the Bing page/emails. That's about the only thing left I could try and I'm not that interested in doing it. If I don't see any real rewards in a couple months I'll probably give up.

But if you're already signed in with your account, or buy stuff from the Microsoft store, can't hurt to sign up for the rewards... one day you might get pleasantly surprised I guess.

. I signed up a couple months ago, up to 5000 points, Level 2 every month and I still only have sweepstakes, Microsoft products and donation options. I'

My time is too valuable to spend a couple months and get no rewards. There are other sites out there that you can do the same thing and get gift cards or checks.

My time is too valuable to spend a couple months and get no rewards. There are other sites out there that you can do the same thing and get gift cards or checks.

I have to imagine that there is a way to get all of the rewards, including gift cards. And Bing has been pretty great for DH and I. We both get max points every day, which takes about 2-3 minutes, and we earn several hundred dollars in gift cards each year. We usually redeem for Starbucks so we can treat ourselves every once in a while.

I only spend 5 maybe 10 minutes every other week taking the quizzes and doing bonus searches, it's really not any time at all. All the points are from searching for things I'd already search for, or maybe searching for a website I'm going to visit instead of typing in the URL. Which is why I figured I'd try it out, I'm going to do that stuff anyway may as well try to get something for it. You can do even less work if you browse with Edge anyway, if you sign into your computer with your Microsoft account it'll give you points just for browsing.

Have to check on my husband's account again. He is signed into everything with 1 Microsoft account so he's got a couple thousand points without doing anything. He had some different options before but we haven't looked in a while to see what he's got lately.

Ditto with the minimal effort. By the time I read the news in the news both in the mobile site and on my laptop, which I would have done anyway, I've finished my daily points. Look, it's your time, use it as you wish. For me it's literally doing what I already do and earning $5-10 bucks a month.

I love Bing Rewards. It's probably the easiest rewards app that I do in terms of the amount of effort it takes to earn rewards. I don't use it as my regular search engine but max out the searches every day by spending 5 minutes typing numbers in sequence into the search bar. And the quizzes are sort of fun and only take a few minutes each. The only thing I don't do that I wish I could is the browsing; I have a Mac at home and am not allowed to download a different browser to my work PC.

I just logged into my account for the first time in a long time. I got my 100 daily search points. It seems like there is a way to search on your phone to earn daily points as well. Is that still the case? I can't find anything that talks about searching on a mobile device.

I only spend 5 maybe 10 minutes every other week taking the quizzes and doing bonus searches, it's really not any time at all. All the points are from searching for things I'd already search for, or maybe searching for a website I'm going to visit instead of typing in the URL. Which is why I figured I'd try it out, I'm going to do that stuff anyway may as well try to get something for it. You can do even less work if you browse with Edge anyway, if you sign into your computer with your Microsoft account it'll give you points just for browsing.

Have to check on my husband's account again. He is signed into everything with 1 Microsoft account so he's got a couple thousand points without doing anything. He had some different options before but we haven't looked in a while to see what he's got lately.

Both DH and I do the rewards, on separate accounts. I get emails about once a week with bonus points. It takes about 5 minutes a day for me to do the searches. I get a $5 Amazon card every 3 weeks or so; not bad for hardly any work. I use the card to fund my Kindle purchases, lol.

I just logged into my account for the first time in a long time. I got my 100 daily search points. It seems like there is a way to search on your phone to earn daily points as well. Is that still the case? I can't find anything that talks about searching on a mobile device.

You can download the Bing app and do searches there or you can use your mobile phone browser and log in to your microsoft account, then search on Bing. I find the app much easier. I just open the app, click on the news button and then scroll through all of the tabs (US, World, Local, etc.) a few times. This takes me all of 30 seconds to get the mobile points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter