Mid-day Transportation for teens to and from Bonnet Creek?

allisonwdw01

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to WDW in May for 9 days :dogdance: with two 17 year olds. We are staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time. If the teens want to come and go to the resort during the day, what is the best strategy? We plan to let them be independent and go to the parks together. Would they have to book the shuttle ahead of time for trips during the day? You know how spontaneous teens like to be...LOL! I wasn't sure if there were other reliable options? They are both new drivers, so driving isn't an option.

Thanks for your advice! :flower3:

Where are you staying in Bonnet Creek? The answer will vary depending upon the hotel/resort/condo.

We will be traveling to WDW in May for 9 days :dogdance: with two 17 year olds. We are staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time. If the teens want to come and go to the resort during the day, what is the best strategy? We plan to let them be independent and go to the parks together. Would they have to book the shuttle ahead of time for trips during the day? You know how spontaneous teens like to be...LOL! I wasn't sure if there were other reliable options? They are both new drivers, so driving isn't an option.

Thanks for your advice! :flower3:

If you are referring to the timeshare resort, using uber and lyft would be the easiest, most cost-effective option.

A person has to be 18 to use Uber or Lyft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!