Mid-October 2019

SarahD112

Mouseketeer
We haven’t been to Disney in 5+ years and it looks like while we were away, the deals have dried up for October. If I’m looking at mousesavers historical data correctly, it looks like the deal I can expect for October is 10% off room at Pop Century? Full price for dining and tickets? After years of staying on property, we may have to consider staying off. Or finally splitting the week with Universal. Anyone have any knowledge/indication the offer may be otherwise? Thanks for the help.

We haven’t been to Disney in 5+ years and it looks like while we were away, the deals have dried up for October. If I’m looking at mousesavers historical data correctly, it looks like the deal I can expect for October is 10% off room at Pop Century? Full price for dining and tickets? After years of staying on property, we may have to consider staying off. Or finally splitting the week with Universal. Anyone have any knowledge/indication the offer may be otherwise? Thanks for the help.
This is what has been offered the past 3-4 years.

Likely no offer at all.
And the reason there have been such limited offers for October in recent years is that it has become a new peak season to go.
MNSSHP, F&W, races, Columbus Day, Sometimes religious holidays, weather, the fact that people figured out it w3as a lower crowd time .... all contribute to how busy it is now a days in October. When its busy no need for deals.

Likely no offer at all.
And the reason there have been such limited offers for October in recent years is that it has become a new peak season to go.
MNSSHP, F&W, races, Columbus Day, Sometimes religious holidays, weather, the fact that people figured out it w3as a lower crowd time .... all contribute to how busy it is now a days in October. When its busy no need for deals.
Exactly. They only put out better offers when they are having trouble filling onsite rooms. From everything that we've been seeing, they are having no difficulty selling rooms for the Fall.

@SarahD112 if you can go in the summer (Early May through end of September), there are better offers out for that period!

OP - I traditionally book DVC, then Universal onsite pre Columbus Day in Oct.

I have added on to meet one of my adult children for another week afterwards at WDW booking thru CRO. Was been surprised at how expensive the rates were, even with APH discount...as in close to $200 for a weekend day @ pref Pop. As i recall the availability increased and pricing was lower the 3rd week of the month until that weekend.

As for look for deals at Universal, perhaps at CB or other non-FOTL offerings but, rates posted have been higher and APH deals slower to roll out this year...probably due to new HP coaster opening mid June as well as the popularity of HHNs.

There is a date & rate sticky in the Universal boards where you can go back to see what others have paid for the same time period in previous years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!