Military rate adjustment?

TinkerTay

... A Pirate’s Life for Me
We have the GCH booked for November 16-19, and I just looked at room rates again, and the regular rates dropped significantly. Has anyone ever been able to get a price adjustment on a military rate? I always thought the discount was based on the regular room rates at the time, and since it’s lower now, I was thinking it might be possible to get a better price for our room. Every little bit helps, I just didn’t know if it’d be worthwhile to sit on the phone for half an hour to find out... TIA!

I'd call. It's worth seeing if it would be cheaper now. You may have to cancel the booking and rebook.

We have the GCH booked for November 16-19, and I just looked at room rates again, and the regular rates dropped significantly. Has anyone ever been able to get a price adjustment on a military rate? I always thought the discount was based on the regular room rates at the time, and since it’s lower now, I was thinking it might be possible to get a better price for our room. Every little bit helps, I just didn’t know if it’d be worthwhile to sit on the phone for half an hour to find out... TIA!

We have a military rate GCH reservation for November 13-17, let me know if you do get an adjustment.

Just an update - So I called today, and they said that the posted holiday prices are basically a discount on the regular prices, and the military pricing is based off of the regular rack rate at the time... so I wasn’t able to get any further discount. It was worth a shot though, any extra saved = more to do/eat/buy in the parks, lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter