military rooms with DVC

jaz0308

DIS Veteran
We are new to DVC and will be staying at Poly next summer on our points. As military members we have always been able to sponsor an additional room for family traveling with us using Disney's military offer. Does anyone here have experience using your points for your own room but also sponsoring a military rate for family traveling with you?

Why not make it easy, and reserve the room on points for your family, and book the military rate for yourself. I'm not sure if you could get the same building at Poly, but this would avoid the situation.

As the DVC point system and Disney cash reservations are two totally separate systems, I doubt any crossover room discounts would be allowed. The previous suggestion of using the points for your family, and the military rate for yourself is likely your best option.

Why not make it easy, and reserve the room on points for your family, and book the military rate for yourself. I'm not sure if you could get the same building at Poly, but this would avoid the situation.
Oh yes. I hadn't thought of that! thanks for the idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!