Military ticket prices

got2sammies

DIS Veteran
Hello All,
We are trying to book out August 2020 and are trying to get the prices for the Military ticket prices.. Anyone know when those prices will be released? We will purchase at Shades of Green or at our local military base.
thanks in advance!

Which ones? The salute to heroes or the reg unrestricted discounted ones? Your ITT office should have the price list. I have ours( NAS Pensacola) in hand.

I was wondering about this too. Shades of Green has the regular Universal prices listed and the 2019 promotional tickets. Our base website is still 2019 prices as well. Is their a 2020 promotional ticket deal?

We were at Universal over the holidays and they'd extended the current 2019 offer through March (our tickets had a March 31 expiration date) so I'm thinking maybe they aren't ready to announce yet or haven't decided?

(This is the second extension - I believe - of the 2019 offer. The ones we were buying would have expired in January when it was originally 12/31 if memory serves. When DH went to buy, our MWR had us wait a day so we could get the March expiry dates since it had just literally changed on that day)

Which ones? The salute to heroes or the reg unrestricted discounted ones? Your ITT office should have the price list. I have ours( NAS Pensacola) in hand.
The salute to hero’s. All I can find is 2019 prices. Can we buy up to 6 like Disney?

Call your ITT and they will give you the prices over the phone or send them to you.

Hello All,
We are trying to book out August 2020 and are trying to get the prices for the Military ticket prices.. Anyone know when those prices will be released? We will purchase at Shades of Green or at our local military base.
thanks in advance!

We have been checking with the ITT office for the last 2 weeks. Tomorrow is the last day to buy 2019 extended tickets that expire March 31st. However, we found out today that on the 29th or 30th, they will release the new 2020 military discount for Universal. They "should" be $208 for 5 days and expire in December 2020.

We have been checking with the ITT office for the last 2 weeks. Tomorrow is the last day to buy 2019 extended tickets that expire March 31st. However, we found out today that on the 29th or 30th, they will release the new 2020 military discount for Universal. They "should" be $208 for 5 days and expire in December 2020.
*crossing fingers* been waiting for the 2020 ticket offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter