Mimosas, Mickey Ears and Magic! 17 Days of Disney Delights *Complete

Amazing! If you have never had these before, what are you waiting for? Everything is perfect together. The fruit pairs perfectly with the cheesecake-like wontons, and the ice cream is a must. Eat the wontons, fruit and ice cream in one bite of pair off between the three options. Any way you eat it, it's all delicious. I don't always save room for dessert here, but I should. It's so good!

Yes it's the best dessert!

Originally we had the Frozen Dessert Party booked for tonight, but one of Rob's favorite movies, the cult classic The Room, was in theaters as a Fathom Event for one night. Being the good wife that I am I canceled our Dessert Party ressie and we got tickets to see The Room in theaters. Rob was absolutely beside himself with excitement.

I'd pick that over a dessert party too, that had to have been fun in DS. It came around here too, but we didn't get to go.

These are really good reviews. We are staying at Saratoga next month, so I am enjoying all of your Disney Springs reviews.

Ok, I am starting to get caught up!

And I did not forget a pillow and blanket like I did last trip! Rob was not feeling it this drive though and we had to switch off a lot until we got into Florida and I drove us the rest of the way there. Everything was going okay on I-4 until a rock flew up and put a crack in my windshield with 15 minutes left in the drive. :sad2: Ugh. Not a great end to the drive, but after 15 hours we made it!
I don't know how you guys make that drive! That is a long drive and you make it seem easy!

They also gave us Soft Pretzel Breadstick with Orlando Brewing Co Brown Ale Cheese Dip.

Yum!

Next we rode Winnie the Pooh without seeing another guest. Seriously, we only saw CMs when we rode this. No one else was in line or anywhere near us on the ride. All empty honey pots that we could see. SDMT had a posted 35 minute wait, which is awesome for SDMT
This sounds amazing! I think we were there on the day of the last one, and I wasn't sure what it was.

Then he said, "Now show me more excited!" :laughing:
Perfect!

Even just walking past and seeing them was fun. Rob is not a character person at all and we wanted this time for rides, so off we went for more rides!
We are a walk by and just look kind of family, too.

Fireworks were starting at 11:30pm and at this point there was less than 10 minutes until the fireworks and there was no crowd. It was freaky. We walked right over and got a prime spot in the hub grass.

Seriously amazing!

IMG_9530.jpg
I always love the pink / blue Sleeping Beauty stuff.

It smelled heavenly and tasted amazing! It was super flavorful and tender. I was actually feeling like I was the one who made the bad decision, but fortunately he let me have some of his. It was phenomenal.
Glad to hear it was good. It doesn't look very good.

Rob got the Sichuan Dumplings. Classical Sichuan chicken dumplings in a spicy chili oil sauce with a bouquet of fresh vegetable toppings.

We liked our meal here as well. And would def go back at some point. This looks really good!

I am suddenly a total sucker for potstickers. I love them. Can't get enough of them. And these were very good. I wish the sauce was a little more interesting, but it was good.
We eat potstickers for dinner all the time. Trader Joe ones are pretty solid.

We split the Banana Cheesecake Eggrolls. It comes with a choice of ice cream and we went with the Caramel Ginger.

YuM!

This look really good.

He has been talking about the Thigh High Chicken Biscuits since October, so I was surprised he ordered this instead. He said he actually liked these more than the chicken biscuits. I had a bite and they were delicious! I loved the blackberry fig jam on these.
Ok, Now I am just starving! I think next time we come here, I might need to do these or the high sliders.

For his entree Rob went with the Hipsters Lament. Smashed avocado, Irish bacon and poached eggs on sourdough with chive butter.

I was torn but in the end I decided on the Eggs en Cocotte. Baked farm fresh eggs with spinach, mushrooms, and Dubliner cheddar cheese server with toast soldiers. You had me at toast soldiers.

I don't know which I would choose, they both look and sound delish! And I would have never thought to go there for breakfast!

He didn't really care for these. He said there weren't buffaloy or blue cheesy. :laughing:
They look too dry! Need more sauce!

I also decided to go all out and get dessert. Why not? It's vacation after all.

I got the Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding.

You deserved it after the night you had!

For food we started with the Bacon Guacamole. Nueske bacon, tomatillos, toasted pepitas, cilantro, and onions served with chips.

That Guac looked great!

I got my favorite from last time and I was hoping it was as good as I remembered. Red Chile Chicken Enchiladas. Just made corn tortillas, chipotle chicken filling, guajillo chili sauce, queso Chihuahua, crispy onions, creamy black beans.

Yum

Those domes are really beautiful.

Our beautiful tea sandwiches. Clockwise from the top we have sweet curry chicken, Poached Pear and Gorgonzola Cream Cheese, Fire-roasted Tomato with Oregano-Goat Cheese, Onion Tart, Cucumber, and Egg Salad.

I would love to do this with my mom and girls one day.

So, cute

Also, they did not knock which was a bit disturbing.
That is disturbing. There is no reason why they shouldn't knock!

Also, I just booked my next WDW vacation which is going to be 23 days from December 29th-January 20th! NYE and the Disney Marathon! We plan on signing up for the 5k and 10k for our first time doing a runDisney event. Super excited!!!!
That will be amazing! 23 days! And 2 races! Brave. I did a 5K awhile back and I hated every minute of it.

So pretty. My youngest would love that!

I love it! We were just in Disneyland and I really wanted to stay there just for this pool. But decided to go with a non-disney hotel. Gasp.

I was screaming and jumping up and down and shaking my brother with excitement. It was so beautiful! And just look at this room!!!

That head board!!!!

You all have the same dimples.

I was thinking about going here, I know my girls would have loved its theming but I didn't think the food would be good. Next time, maybe

I got a Dole Whip. I love how this Tiki God looks like he is licking my ice cream in this photo. :laughing:

ha!

otherwise empty car without loading anyone else and then at the last second, from the opposite direction of the queue, who gets in our car but singer Jason Derulo. How cool is that?!?! He rode in the front seat with his girlfriend and his bodyguard and a Disney employee got in the second row. His girlfriend posted pics from around Disneyland that night and it was her birthday, so I guess that's why they were there that night. I was so excited that I saw a celebrity while we were there. Very cool.
Did you get a ride photo with him? Or did they not have it?

OMG this ride was sooooo awesome!
That was def our favorite for the trip.

This ride doesn't do much of anything, but I loved it. It was just too darn cute.
It really doesn't but it is so fun! We loved it!

Looks super yummy

Then it was time for our Radiator Springs Racers FP, which was crazy fun! It was like Test Track, except enjoyable! :laughing:
HA! Totally agree.

So fun

I got my favorite, the Cider & Black. Cider with a shot of Black Currant Juice.

This sounds good. I will have tottery it sometime.

Rob got ham, chicken, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic with mozzarella and goat cheese and a spicy red sauce.

Yum! And dinner in bed sounds perfect.

I love this at the festival. So fun.

My husband would love these! Man you are making me want to go to Dublin House!

Fun update!

I hadn't thought of going bagless but I think I'll try on our AK Day. DH can wear cargo shorts and fill the side pockets with two water bottles. LOL.

I also had not heard of Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar. Looks like a good time.

Yay for a bagless day! Glad it saved you time!

Your meal at Yak & Yeti looks good. Those green beans are good, even if you dont like green beans! That drink looks refreshing as well.

While I'm sure the the Frozen Dessert Party would have been fun - your evening plans look like they were just as enjoyable for you! Glad you got to enjoy the crowd for The Room!

Sorry Rob wasn't too much of a fan of his sandwich as he used to be.

It was such a time saver! I may do this from now on, even though I love all of my cute Disney bags.

You are so right. I normally hate green beans, but the ones at Y&Y are delicious. I guess anything is good when it's fried! :laughing:

It was a fun night. It was worth giving up the dessert party. Seeing that movie with a crowd was a blast.

I'm sad he doesn't like WPE as much as he used to because I still really enjoy it there.

YUM! Those fried green beans looks delicious! We're eating at Yak & Yeti for the first time next month, I will defnitely need to order these! Rob's steak looks good too! Too bad about your chicken... I made a mental note about avoiding ordering that :cutie:

PS- baby hippo on the safari? SWOON!

Yay! Glad you are giving Y&Y a try. The food is delicious.

Isn't the hippo the cutest! I was ready to hop out of the ride vehicle for a better look. :laughing:

So jealous of your bag-less status. I just don't know if I can do it. :rolleyes: Looks like a fun day at Animal Kingdom! There's a local bar here that does fried green beans and they are sooooo good. And of course I focus on the green bean part and not the fried part so it's healthy and calorie-free! To your point about there being so many good options in Disney Springs now, I still haven't tried Jock Lindsay's. The Indiana Jones references would likely be lost on me but I think it's great they have happy hour specials - need to check it out. What a good wife you are to cancel the dessert party and head to the movie instead -- glad it was so much fun. I haven't been to WPE in a while either. With at least three more spots opening - Wine Bar, the Jose Andres place, the new Wolfgang Puck place - I wonder if there's a point they have too many options and some suffer? But I'm not complaining - having too many good options is a problem I am more than happy to suffer through. :) Once again you have me convinced Saratoga Springs is the perfect spot to take advantage of all DS has to offer!

I know, it's really really hard to give up the bag. Exactly, I mean green beans are healthy so these are practically diet food. I LOVE all the Indiana Jones movies (except the last one) so I enjoy Jock Lindsey's little subtly references. I really felt like I took one for the team canceling the dessert party, but at least the movie was a blast and considerably cheaper. Seriously though, there are just too many options in DS right now. How can I choose?

We are huge Jock Lindsey fans and were disappointed that the nachos are no longer on the menu. Yep, we were there on March 23rd and they are gone...My husband had them in January when he moved our son into his apartment for the Disney College Program. He loved them and couldn't wait to have them again...Since they are no longer offered we, opted for the new queso, which was ok.

Oh no! That's a bummer! I saw some of the other new options that look good, but hopefully they bring back the nachos. They are always changing the food there, so hopefully they get into their rhythm with the food offerings soon. How awesome that your son is in the college program! I hope he's having a blast!

I am a little late to this party, but awesome review(s)! Giving me ideas for the next trip I plan (after this year that is, which is really already planned) Also have to throw in a Fly Eagles Fly! We will be driving from the Philly suburbs of PA in November and I cannot wait until our trip! :)

Yes! E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! Thanks for joining in!

That has always been my husband's favorite too, but last time he had the exact same complaints. We always stop at character warehouse then on to Disney Springs to eat at WPE on arrival day. This time he is considering trying somewhere new, and my guess is for those reasons. (He's also found a really great meatloaf at a "local" (by local I mean there is one 45 mins from us) restaurant, so I'm guessing it is keeping him satisfied in the way of meatloaf entrees. He even suggested they make it a sandwich option :idea:

That's too bad that he didn't like it either. So fun that you go to the Character Warehouse on your first day! I keep trying to get Rob to go there with me, but he's stubborn and won't go "off campus." :confused:

I just sent you a message on FB, you rock! Fingers crossed you could make a November trip work, we are there the week after Thanksgiving (24-30). Just my daughter and I, although we are meeting up with other friends there.

Thanks for all the latest updates - you certainly made up for being MIA ;) I have never had a bad meal at Yak & Yeti, it is consistently good. We have never had room for dessert, though, so have yet to experience the famous cream cheese wontons.

We had our first trip to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar last summer and thought it was great, although we wound up being on 'the boat' outside. Would love to get a seat inside one day, I guess the atmosphere is very different. We are staying at SSR in November so will be spending a fair amount of time at Disney Springs - plenty of opportunity!

Loving your 'Up' t-shirt (I think I admired it on FB at the time). I just bought a similar one myself a few weeks back. I love it!

I have it set aside for you Joh. I just have to remember to put it in the mail. I have Swiss cheese for brains sometimes I swear.

Y&Y really is very consistent with food and service. You need to save room next time! It's hard to do, but the wontons are so worth it.

The atmosphere is definitely very different at Jock Lindsey's depending on whether or not you are inside or outside. Oh yay, glad you are getting to stay at SSR. It makes getting to DS so easy.

Yak and Yeti is on my radar for the Christmas trip, but disappointed to read about your choice of Honey Chicken as that would have been mine too. It looks worth a visit just for the fried wontons.....:goodvibes

Definitely go for something other than the Honey Chicken. Way too bland in my opinion. Save room for the wontons!

Your Up ears & shirt are so cute!!! We love Y&Y, too! Haven't tried the fried green beans yet, but they are definitely on the list!

Thank you! The green beans are a fairly recent try for us and there are a hit for sure, so I hope you get the chance to try them.

Yes it's the best dessert!

I'd pick that over a dessert party too, that had to have been fun in DS. It came around here too, but we didn't get to go.

It really is so good. I love it!

Nice! Too bad you didn't get to see it in the theater also. It was a blast.

Oooh, I love Yak n Yeti too! Those wontons...so good. And I love your Up ears/shirt! :)

Thank you! Y&Y is so good. I can't believe how long it took me to figure out this place is the best.

These are really good reviews. We are staying at Saratoga next month, so I am enjoying all of your Disney Springs reviews.

Awesome! I love staying at SSR. You will have so much fun there! Hope you enjoy your trip!

Ok, I am starting to get caught up!

Glad you are all caught up!

The drive is insanity. I don't know how we do it. Sometimes the thought of it makes me break out in a cold sweat. :laughing:

I can't believe we didn't realize the extent of Raglan Road's brunch on the weekends until now. It was seriously delicious. I love a new, unique breakfast offering.

You should definitely do tea some time in the future. It is a lot of fun.

The Disneyland Hotel was a serious bucket list thing. I don't think I could bring myself to pay those prices again to stay there.

Dang! Never even thought about that. I don't think the Indiana Jones ride has the photo though. If I find out it does I will be sending some emails to track that picture down though! Why couldn't he have ridden Space Mountain with us? :laughing:

Fun update!

I hadn't thought of going bagless but I think I'll try on our AK Day. DH can wear cargo shorts and fill the side pockets with two water bottles. LOL.

I also had not heard of Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar. Looks like a good time.

:laughing: I think it's only fair that we get to use their cargo shorts for storage purposes every once in awhile. Lord knows I have to hold stuff for Rob in my purse sometimes! It was seriously so much easier to go without a bag. The problem was that I kept feeling like I was forgetting something. Every time I got off a ride I was looking for my nonexistent bag. :laughing:

Jock Lindsey's is a lot of fun! We really like it there. It's in a great location on the water too.

The next day was a bit of a lazy, non-park day. We got up and I was set on eating at STK for brunch as it was our last opportunity of the trip to do so. We have not eaten here before and after seeing a brunch menu online, it looked like the perfect meal to try here and test this place out.

We got to STK at Disney Springs about 10 minutes before they opened, so we just sat outside taking in the sights.

Once they opened we went right in and were immediately seated. I have no pictures to do this restaurant justice, but it is absolutely beautiful inside.

I started with their boozy brunch treat I had been dying to try, Frose. Local raspberry sorbet dropped into a glass of chilled rose.

This drink was delightful. I loved it. I am a sucker for a great brunch drink and this beats a mimosa hands down. However, I like to brunch where drinks are cheap and at $13 a glass this would be my only brunch cocktail of the day. Yikes!

Rob and I both wanted appetizers we saw on the online menu, but Rob wasn't seeing his choice on the menu at the restaurant. He asked if they had the donuts and they said they were a dessert but that they could make them. Weird. I even see them still on the allears menu. But, he was able to get what he wanted.

Yum! He loved them! They came with a raspberry and a chocolate dipping sauce.

I went with the option I had been dying to try, the Cinnamon Monkey Bread with cream cheese icing.

These were beyond amazing! One of the best things I ate the whole trip. And they were only $6! Such a steal. Makes up for the $13 drink I guess.

As it turned out we really didn't need anything else because our 'appetizers' were huge, but we had more on the way.

They didn't have a ton of very brunchy options, so I went standard and got the Old School. Eggs, thick cut bacon, fingerling potato home fries.

This was good. I liked the potatoes and the toast a lot. Everything was seasoned well, but it wasn't earth shattering like the money bread.

Rob got the same but added a skirt steak for $12.

He liked it, but again, it wasn't anything super special. He was also really really full from his donuts and deeply regretted adding the steak.

Overall STK was very enjoyable. It's beautiful but a little stuffy in there. I like to be a little more laid back when I go out to eat. Just a personal preference, but I like to feel super comfortable. I don't know if we would splurge on the dinner prices any time soon, but I would come back just for the monkey bread. I highly recommend it! Brunch here is only Saturday and Sunday, so it definitely limits when you can come for that option.

After brunch we saw Den of Thieves, which was shockingly good. Especially since we also tend to see awful Gerard Butler movies down here it was nice to break the cycle. :laughing:

Then after the movie we made our way back through DS and I stopped for ice cream at Ghirardelli.

It was the salted caramel sundae with butter pecan ice cream and it was delightful as always.

Your STK Brunch looks like it was a treat. I agree that is a little pricy but that usually doesn't bother us but it seemed excessive there. Don't blame you for only getting one cocktail! I am glad you got your brunch though. Hopefully you can get a California Grill Brunch for January!

Glad our old favorite ice cream was good as well!

I literally have no clue what we did for about 5 hours this day as my notes suck at this point of the trip, but all I know is that we had a heck of a time deciding on what to have for dinner and eventually chose Trail's End. I drove us over to FW and parked there with no issue.

We got there a little before our reservation time and there was a huge wait, so we ended up being able to kinda see Happily Ever After fireworks from just past the restaurant.

After a bit we were seated close to the dessert table of the buffet and let lose on the dinner offerings.

Clockwise from the top I had a tomato and spinach pasta, salmon, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried chicken and baked beans.

Everything was amazing! I loved the salmon. The fried chicken here is outstanding and was extra good tonight. I really enjoyed there baked beans as well.

I really didn't want soda or water tonight so when our server said pomegranate lemonade it sounded perfect. I liked that he also knew he was busy and proactively brought us each two drinks to avoid a missed refill situation.

I went back up for another plate even though I was already starting to get full.

I love making a loaded baked potato here and couldn't believe I forgot the first time to make one. Then I thought, why not loaded mashed potatoes instead, so that is just what I did. Loaded mashed potatoes, another piece of fried chicken, pulled pork with BBQ sauce and corn bread with some butter as my dessert.

And apparently I totally dropped the ball and didn't even take a picture of Rob's plate.

I love Trail's End. Dinner is starting to seem a little crowded lately, but it's worth it. Everything on the buffet is over the top and so tasty. I love some comfort food and a whole buffet of comfort food can't be beat if you ask me.

The next morning we were up and ready to go bright and early and made it to MK right before rope drop. Thankfully the Passholder line and no bag for me helped once again to save some time.

Today I was rocking my glorious Orange Bird attire.

After a few rides I was getting a little hungry and stopped at Cheshire Cafe near the Tea Cups for a Cheshire Cat Tail.

I love these! It is my new go-to snack in MK. I love a good pastry item and this definitely hits the spot.

After a few more rides we decided we wanted to eat at the Plaza for lunch but couldn't get a reservation on the app, so we decided to walk up and see if we could get in.

Thankfully the girl at the podium loved my Orange Bird outfit and was totally gushing and promised us a table. I think we would have gotten one anyway, but I like to think my outfit did the trick. :laughing: She also said that they only put a few open reservations on MDE and that they mostly take walkups here, which I was not aware of, so if you want to eat here try just walking up.

We were seated after only a few minutes and our server came right over to take our drink orders.

They had a lot of good things to chose from, but I had my eye on two items in particular.

This seasonal dessert also caught my eye.

Rob started with the tomato bisque, which he liked but didn't love.

I had the Plaza Loaded Fries. French fries topped with melted cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and Ranch dressing, but I got the ranch on the side.

I had been dying to try these, but they were disappointing. I just don't like the fake melted cheese like this very much. Such a bummer.

Rob also decided to have a strawberry shake with his meal, which was really good. He shared a few sips with me. :goodvibes

For his entree Rob went with the Cheese Steak Sandwich. Shaved beef grilled with onions, mushrooms, red peppers, and white American cheese served on a hoagie roll.

This looked really good and I was pretty jealous. He definitely enjoyed this despite the fact that we can get some killer cheesesteaks back home.

I went with the Baked Honey-Barbecued Brisket Mac & Cheese. Baked pasta in cheddar cheese sauce sprinkled with golden brown bread crumbs, fried-crispy onions, and scallions topped with a savory barbecued beef brisket.

While this sounded amazing and looked amazing, it was very far less than amazing. The mac and cheese was very subpar and the brisket was so sweet that it clawed with everything else. I really didn't like it and didn't;'t ended up eating very much of it. I was really looking forward to this too. I wish I had gone with one of the sandwich options.

I really do like it here and the prices are decent and it is a nice, cool escape from the hustle and bustle of MK. I love to people watch from in here. But sadly this time I was not feeling the food. I would still come back, but with a new ordering strategy.

After that we called it quits on the park for the day and headed back to the resort.

HOW have I never heard of STK's frose?! I think I will be recreating that at home next weekend! One of the criticisms I've heard about the place is the loud music at night... I assume that's not a factor at brunch?

Your server at Trails End sounds great! Love that proactivity with the drinks. I know I would be a terrible server and really appreciate the good ones.

Your orange bird outfit is so cute (is he one of the beads on your necklace??) and I'm sure it was totally the reason you got into the Plaza. So glad you were able to score a table. It's really my favorite in the MK. I am 100% with you on the loaded fries -- I really don't care for that fake cheese. Sorry your brisket was underwhelming. I usually go with the burger here. My only complaint is that they went from steak fries to shoestring fries (first world/WDW problems). But still a favorite. I kinda like their blend of ADR and hold for walkups. One of my favorite aspects of Disney Springs is the usual ability to get a table but when I really "need" to eat somewhere I also kinda want to be able to lock it in. I think about Disney dining waaaaay too much. :laughing:

Another great update. We like Trails End too but have always been seated away from the main area, perhaps they think we won't each as much if we're further away :rolleyes:

Holy cannoli!!! The donuts and monkey bread look amaaaaazing! Did you say the donuts can be ordered as a dessert option? if so, I would pop in just for those!!!

Oh no! That's a bummer! I saw some of the other new options that look good, but hopefully they bring back the nachos. They are always changing the food there, so hopefully they get into their rhythm with the food offerings soon. How awesome that your son is in the college program! I hope he's having a blast!

He's having the time of his life!!! I am so jealous! We will be seeing him in June for the second time since starting the program. Also, staying at The Contemporary Resort, one of my recent favs!!!!

Wow, I can't believe how good your STK brunch looks. It hasn't been on my radar at all as I just thought it was a hipster night club, so I never would have expected such good food. Will definitely have to check it out.

Love, love, love your orange bird necklace. Where did you get it?

Sorry your entree wasn't good at the Plaza, but you definitely have me wanting to go back there soon. We've always enjoyed it, just couldn't figure out what the ADR/No ADR thing the last few years :-)

Thank you for your review of The Plaza. We had this on our list for November, but it didn't make the cut. I'm glad we did not book it. My husband would have wanted the brisket mac and cheese, but there wasn't anything there appealing enough for me to book it. I feel better now.

Can't wait to read more!

Dang! Never even thought about that. I don't think the Indiana Jones ride has the photo though. If I find out it does I will be sending some emails to track that picture down though! Why couldn't he have ridden Space Mountain with us? :laughing:
Ha! We saw Kobe Bryant by Guardians of Galaxy when we were in Disneyland. But they walked him thought the back and he probably got his one ride. So, no sharing.

Frose. Local raspberry sorbet dropped into a glass of chilled rose.

This is our Christmas Morning drink! I love it!!!!

Weird. I even see them still on the allears menu. But, he was able to get what he wanted.

Those look yummy!

I went with the option I had been dying to try, the Cinnamon Monkey Bread with cream cheese icing.

And these as well! Man!

Rob got the same but added a skirt steak for $12.

He liked it, but again, it wasn't anything super special. He was also really really full from his donuts and deeply regretted adding the steak.
That does not look like skirt steak... I have never been a steak and eggs gal.

I really didn't want soda or water tonight so when our server said pomegranate lemonade it sounded perfect. I liked that he also knew he was busy and proactively brought us each two drinks to avoid a missed refill situation.

I love all of the flavored lemonades!

I love making a loaded baked potato here and couldn't believe I forgot the first time to make one. Then I thought, why not loaded mashed potatoes instead, so that is just what I did. Loaded mashed potatoes, another piece of fried chicken, pulled pork with BBQ sauce and corn bread with some butter as my dessert.
I want to try Trails End sometime. Looks delish!

Today I was rocking my glorious Orange Bird attire.

Love the Orange Bird attire. My husband got me an Orange Bird shirt but it's soo small :(

I think we would have gotten one anyway, but I like to think my outfit did the trick.
It was def the outfit!

She also said that they only put a few open reservations on MDE and that they mostly take walkups here, which I was not aware of, so if you want to eat here try just walking up.
Good to know!

I had the Plaza Loaded Fries. French fries topped with melted cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and Ranch dressing, but I got the ranch on the side.

I had been dying to try these, but they were disappointing. I just don't like the fake melted cheese like this very much. Such a bummer.
I loved these when we had them but I don't mind plastic cheese.

This looked really good and I was pretty jealous. He definitely enjoyed this despite the fact that we can get some killer cheesesteaks back home.
I am surprised he ordered a cheesesteak. They can't be as good as ones in Philly.

While this sounded amazing and looked amazing, it was very far less than amazing. The mac and cheese was very subpar and the brisket was so sweet that it clawed with everything else. I really didn't like it and didn't;'t ended up eating very much of it. I was really looking forward to this too. I wish I had gone with one of the sandwich options.
My husband loved this. Wonder if it was different when we went. Or maybe he just isn't that picky. I do think we don't mind sweet BBQ sauce. I had the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich and I loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts