• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mini bars in Holiday Inn

I'm wondering the same thing about Sequoia Lodge. I understood that they didn't have minibars but I've just read on a Disney site that most do. :confused: :confused: :confused:

There does seem to be a lot of conflicting info floating about out there.

In the Official Disney Holiday Brochure, the Holiday Inn is listed as not having minibars in the rooms, whereas the Movenpick does.

The Sequoia Lodge is listed as having minibars in Montana rooms only.

Elaine

re the sequoia : last year i booked a "standard room", and when i arrived it was in the main building, over looking the back. to me, it seemed pretty much a standard room :D, but it had a mini bar

it wasnt until i was booking this year, that i relised that the room i *possibly* stayed in was a montana room. im off tomorrow, so im wondering what room i will get this year, and whether i did get a sort of upgrade (nothing was mentioned)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter