Mini Trip March 13-15, 2020.....

TommyJK

DIS Veteran
So I've never written a trip report before as I've found that writing a full week's worth of report days to be a bit daunting. Well, this trip that was originally scheduled for a week got cut short to a few days so I figure I'd tell our tale (probably lengthy on its own anyway). This was a trip for my family of Myself, Wife and 2 boys (aged 11 and 14).

Pre-Trip Planning:

I'd been planning this trip for basically a year. A year ago I had been checking daily for flight prices near the end of March 2019 to see when some would go on sale and I lucked out finding really great prices for our March break when they went up for sale. So the trip started to take shape originally planning for March 13-20th. With flights sorted out I started checking resort prices. Not too long after that I booked RPR for the week. Club level (have never stayed club level before). Finally after that, we got a great deal on Park tickets during Black Friday/Cyber Monday from visitorlando.com that had buy 2 days, get 2 days free, get 3rd park (VB) free and an additional 10% off already discounted prices.

So everything was finally set and we had been excited to finally be coming back to my favourite place on earth. Began planning out all the different things we wanted to do on our different days. Which days we would do the parks, which days would be resort days. Researching VB as we had never been there. Looking through all of the different restaurants we wanted to try that we hadn't done before (like the Wok Experience at Islands dining, some off-site restaurants from Schumi's various reports that looked interesting). When it comes to our Universal trips I obsess with planning. Not to meticulously schedule everything, but more to get excited and make lists of different things we want to do and learn the ins and outs of things we hadn't done before.

The week leading up to the trip:

Well as everyone knows, the global spread of coronavirus was looming large over everything. Our flight was leaving Friday morning at 6:30 am and I was checking daily on updates of Covid-19 in the US to see how things were progressing. Hoping and praying things would be ok for us to still take our trip. I was monitoring most closely a) the number of cases in Florida (and more specifically if any cases were found in Orange County) and b) constantly checking travel advisories issued by our government. My biggest issues in terms of potentially cancelling was that our airline had not issues any cancellation options and if we chose to cancel I would be out our flight costs.

Fast forward a couple of days and now around Wednesday I think there were better options for cancellation in terms of our Resort booking and park tickets (which expired in May), and our airline updated cancellation policy, but only for flights booked after March 4th (which would have still left us out of pocket for that). We decided to proceed as case #s were still low in Florida, and none in Orange County.

Even getting up to the day before our trip (Thursday), on the morning show I watch there was a Doctor on the TV saying if you were young and healthy he wouldn't cancel March Break plans unless you were older/suffered from respiratory issues etc. Our Canadian government had not added any travel advisories to the US. While California had announced the closure of Disney and Universal out west, Florida still seemed fine.

We packed our things on Thursday and went to bed really early since we had to wake up at 2:00 am to make it to the airport in order to get our 6:30 am flight.

The Trip:

Day 1:

Having gone to bed super early Thursday night, we wake up at 2:00am to find that both Disney and Universal made their announcement late Thursday night that they would be closing their parks as of EOD Sunday night....... Ok. Time to shift plans. We had originally planned to alternate park days and resort days, with the first day being a resort day (since we'd be super tired). Now we'd shift it to binge 3 consecutive days in the parks - Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then relax at the resort for the rest of the trip.

Our arrival at the airport and the flight itself was fairly routine. We get to the Park n Fly lot (a company that has lots near the airport to park for extended periods) and get a shuttle to the airport. Go through security and customs and hop on our flight. Flight arrives a bit earlier than expected. We grab our luggage, grab a lyft, and head to RPR and arrive there around 10ish. One spark of good news is that when we arrive at RPR, they had a room ready so we could check in right away :jumping1:. OK great. get our stuff dropped off into the room, get organized and head to the parks around 11:00.

Plan is to do a 1/2 day at the park until about 4:00 as we have tickets to Blue Man Group at 6:00. We get to IOA and the crowds are light. We do The Hulk first. My youngest hasn't been on it before as he was too short last trip. Get on immediately as we have unlimited EPs with staying at RPR and it's a godsend to have it for this now truncated amount of time at the parks. My youngest loved it! My older son had done it before and it has been his favourite ride in the parks.

Next we do Spider-Man. It's one of our favourites and it still impresses me as to how great it is being a 20+ year old ride. From there we walk up towards Kong/Jurassic Park. My wife and younger son do Kong while me and the older son do JPRA. Younger one doesn't care for JP and older one doesn't care for Kong.

Then we head over to Hogsmeade. It's fairly crowded. Our main "must do" on this trip was to ride Hagrid's as it's brand new to us. Wait time is 120 min. I asked a team member about how well it's been running. They tell me it's been running without issue the last few days. We decide to skip for now and plan to rope drop it tomorrow (more on that later). Head over to Forbidden Journey as it's my favourite ride in the world. It's posted as a 25 min wait but we walk right on with EP. After this we're hungry and wanted to eat at Three Broomsticks. Lineup is out the door so scrap that idea. We head over to Lost Continent and grab some quick service food there to tide us over.

After this we hop onto Hogwarts Express and head over to Studios. It's gotten pretty hot by now, and we're crazy tired. So we decide to do 2 more attractions and call it a day. First we head over to Transformers as it's one of my youngest's favourites. Walk on with EP. After this we do RRR as we all love this one. It's about 3:00 and we're done. On our way out of the parks we stop by the Blue Man Group box office to grab our tickets for later in the evening. We're back at RPR around 3:30 for a quick nap.

Wake up around 5:00 and head to the club lounge for a bite to eat. It's "American Night" so on the menu is Mac n Cheese and some Chicken stew. Perfect comfort food for a weary and hungry group. Gobbled that up and head back to go see Blue Man Group. BMG was good. I think my wife and I would have enjoyed it more if we weren't so tired. The kids loved it.

Headed back to RPR after that to enjoy dessert hour at the lounge and then we crashed to sleep right after that with the "plan" to get up early and rope drop IOA for Hagrids.

coming up, Day 2.....

Oh what a nerve wracking start not knowing whether to go or not!!

Glad your room was ready, that's helpful and you managed to do quite a lot....yes tiredness does hit!! Comfort food is always good...

Look forward to reading more.....and really hope you enjoyed the Wok Experience...….::yes::

Oh what a nerve wracking start not knowing whether to go or not!!

Glad your room was ready, that's helpful and you managed to do quite a lot....yes tiredness does hit!! Comfort food is always good...

Look forward to reading more.....and really hope you enjoyed the Wok Experience...….::yes::

Thanks. Ya, we normally don't plan to do anything day 1 other than lounging by the pool/resting as our flights are normally early like the one we had this time as well.

Wok Experience ultimately never happened as we adjusted to park cramming so we spent little time doing muh else.....

Day 2a (Saturday morning and early afternoon):

Alarm went off at 8:00. Wait what?!?!? I set it for 7:00 so we could get organized leisurely and get to IOA for around 8:20 to line up for rope drop! Silly me, I set the "weekday" alarm for 7:00 but it was now Saturday (which is set for 8:00 am). So we scramble to get ready as quickly as possible. Hop into the Club Lounge for breakfast then straight to the parks. We get to IOA right around 9:00 am so they've already let the rope droppers in that have headed to Hagrids.

We head back towards Hogsmeade. The line is queued up into Lost Continent still. We decide to get in line just in case they close the ride later, or something changes and we don't get another chance. At this point as we enter the queue the Team Members say it's a 60 min wait. Then a couple of minutes later they update it to 75 min. We wind through the queue. Overall it took about 80 minutes so the wait time (the 75 min they stated after about a minute or 2 in line) was fairly accurate.

Here's my honest take on Hargrid's. While I really, really, really like it, It didn't blow me away like I was hoping it would. Perhaps I had been hyping it up in my head for too long in anticipation. It's a fun and thrilling ride. Perhaps my slightly less than perfect thoughts are due to my first ride waiting ~90 minutes to ride. I was most impressed with all of the physical themeing. Top notch seeing the first Skrewt and Hagrid. Fluffy up close was awesome. Unicorns at the end were cute. The ride itself reminded me most comparing it to Maverick at Cedar Point, but that ride is much faster with it's twists, turns and banks giving it a higher thrill. So in the end, I still loved this ride a ton, just not as much as I was hoping/expecting. Would definitely ride again, but wouldn't want more than 30 minutes for it.

So after this we have another ride on FJ. No matter how many times I ride this, it still always gives me goosebumps. Just love it as it always makes me feel like a young child. Just magical. We hop over to Hogwarts Express to Studios as we'll focus mostly on Studios side today.

Over at Studios, we head into Diagon Alley. I love this section of the parks. So beautifully immersive. It's fairly empty here today, as we'll see for most of the parks today. Crowds have seemed to start dispersing (or more likely people have cancelled their trips by now). We pop into the Goblin Bank to have a chat with the head Goblin there. Then over to Gringotts for a ride. In the past I have always rated FJ well above Gringotts. After this ride for some reason I enjoyed it so much more than previous trips. In my mind I've bumped it up in my rankings to be equal to FJ. It's not around noon so we decide to grab a bite to eat at Leaky Cauldron. Unlike Three Broomsticks yesterday, Leaky Cauldron is 1/2 empty. I had a Banger Sandwich (which is basically a sausage on a bun) and I really enjoyed it. My oldest son had Fish and Chips, youngest son had the Beef and Lamb stew, and my wife had the chicken sandwich. We all enjoyed our meals greatly.

We do some wandering and shopping throughout Diagon. Before the trip my younger son and I binge watched all of the Potter movies. My youngest had yet to see all of them. Having them so fresh in our minds my youngest kept pointing out all of the references he remembered from the films. His eyes lit up every time he saw something small and special he remembered from the movies. We bought some goodies. I bought myself a Death Eater wand. My youngest bought a Niffler. My oldest bought a golden key necklace. The emptiness of Diagon was nice. We could do spells without any lineups. We also ran into Rick from RixFlix shooting some footage so I stopped to say hi and chat with him and his wife for a bit. They were super nice.

After Diagon we decided to do a circular tour of the park. Went over to MIB and hopped right on. My kids often get a bit too competitive with each other and end up fighting, so I made a deal with them. If their score combined could beat my score, I would buy them an extra treat. So of course I let them win and they were all smiles and high 5'ing each other with their win.

After that we went around to Simpsons land. The Simpsons ride was closed for refurb last time we visited so we hadn't rode this for quite some time. I'm a big Simpsons fan and we enjoyed this ride. More-so for the story on the ride than the ride mechanics itself. After this we took a bit of a break just sitting in Simpsons land enjoying some Icee's and some shade.

From here, we went over to Jimmy Fallon's as it was not open the last time we visited. Walked right on. It was fun I suppose but likely a one and done for us. At this point it was really hot and we were starting to run out of steam. We decided to take Hogwarts Express back over to IOA and hit up Bluto's for a nice soaking before taking a break back at the hotel.

My wife had no desire to get soaked so she waited in the shade with our belongings while me and the boys went on. I hadn't been on this ride for a long time as our last 2 trips we had gone in January and the ride was down for refurb, and my youngest had never been on. We all had a blast on this. The "Russian Roulette" nature of this ride on who gets soaked when depending on which direction the boat is in is so much fun!

It's about 3:30 now so we head back to RPR for some rest and to get something to eat before coming back for the evening.....

Day 2b (Saturday late afternoon and evening)

We get back to the resort and check for updates about travel advisories from our government (Canada). They have now published a directive that Canadians travelling abroad should try to get home asap in the event new travel restrictions and/or border closings start to happen. The situation is changing so rapidly. Ok. Time to regroup and re-plan things.

One problem we have is that the airline we took only does flights to and from Orlando on Fridays and Saturdays....... hmmmm....... After some searching and much discussion with my wife we find a sooner flight back on another airline. We're able to book a flight home for Sunday leaving at 9:45 pm for a low price and decide to bite the bullet and book it. No sense in crying about it, we just take it in stride. Up to this point my wife had a hard time enjoying herself with so much uncertainty and things rapidly changing. With this decision she gave a big sigh of relief having new solid plans in place to get home sooner (more on this whole situation in my eventual final thoughts).

Back to our "vacation". We chill out in the room for a bit, then head over to the lounge for some dinner. Tonight's theme was Asian night. Orange Chicken with Jasmine rice. It was so tasty. Everyone in the family loved it!

With the newly changed plans of ending our trip early, I sat down with the family to try and plan out our little time left. We wrote down our must re-rides before we had to leave. We'd have a couple of hours in the park tonight, then ~3/4 of a day tomorrow before we had to head back to the airport. Wrapping things up, we headed back to the parks.

For tonight, we decided to just stick to the IOA side. I had never seen the Night time lights at Hogwarts and this would be my last chance. So we did a quick mini-tour of IOA. We hit up Hulk, then Spider-man, followed by Kong. After this we headed towards Hogsmeade. Crowd was already starting to gather on the bridge and in Hogsmeade for the first night time show.

This is where my time planning estimation went into full throttle! We wanted to see the night time lights, ride FJ once more, and get back to RPR in time for dessert hour in the club lounge. Look down at my watch and it's 7:52pm...... ok. Guy on the bridge tells me the show starts at 8:05. Check my google maps to see how long it would take to walk back from here to RPR. ~22 min. So I pull off something I'm very proud of. Go straight to FJ. On and off by 8:02. Head to the bridge and find a spot to watch... 8:05. Bam! Show ends about 8:15. Start the brisk walk back to RPR.

Get back to RPR and into the club lounge for 8:40! Success! The pool is still open...... well, since we haven't had a chance to swim at all, my oldest son and I decide to pop down for an hour. The hot tub was lovely on our sore legs and feet.

It's 10:00pm now. Time to get to bed and get some rest for one more early start for our final day.....

Day 3 (Sunday, final day, which will spill well into Monday morning........):

Having set my alarm properly this time, we got up at 7:00 am so we could properly do rope-drop this morning for a final ride on Hagrid's with as short a wait as possible. Popped into the lounge for breakfast, got sorted in our room, then off to the parks.

Got to IOA gates at about 8:20. Sizable rope-drop crowd already so we got in line for one of the turn-styles. Lucky for us, we were in a line that looked to be kind of in front of 2 turn-styles. When the Team members arrived to man them, our line split into 2 for the two turn styles so it literally chopped our line in 1/2 :jumping1: . Small victory #1 for the day! Did the brisk walk up to Hagrid's and got in line. We got to the final room of the before the actual queue was actually bunched up. So in the end we waited in line for about 20 minutes total! Small victory #2! By the time we got off the ride the wait time was already up to 105 min. Got a frozen Butter Beer as we hadn't had one this trip yet. We also toured some of the shops in Hogsmeade. Bought some chocolate frogs. They've added some new cards to the Chocolate frogs since we last came. Got an Ollivander card and some other card of a witch I had never heard of in the books or the movies. A witch who was the first to cross the Atlantic on a broom!

From here we took the train over to Diagon Alley. Toured here again for a bit. Went to Knock Turn alley for the first time this trip. Again my son who just finished watching all of the movies was pointing out all of the references he recognized and he was so happy! There's nothing like vicariously experiencing the world through the eyes of your excited child who is filled with wonder and awe. Rode Gringott's once more. Watched Tales of Beedle the Bard. Was hoping to see the tale of the 3 brothers of the Deathly Hallows but it was the one about the Fountain of Fortune.

After this, we did a small split up. My youngest doesn't like The Mummy. His first time one it was when he was younger and it frightened him, and he hasn't wanted to go on ever since. So me and the older son did Mummy (twice since it was a walk on) while my wife and younger son did Minions. No Minions for me this time since they got rid of the 3D. My wife and son said they still liked it without the 3D. After this we grouped back together for one last ride of RRR. I know many do not like this ride as they feel it's too rough/shaky. I don't find it that way and I love the songs I choose (either Kick Start My Heart or Sabotage) as they sync up perfectly with the ride.

After this we popped out to Citywalk for a quick lunch. My kids picked Panda Express while I picked Bread Box as I've never had it before. Picked the Italian Sandwich and it was delicious! My only regret is I picked the potato salad as my side. I normally love potato salad but this was the most bland potato salad I've had in my life! No flavour what so ever! Should have gone for the tater tots.

It was about 1:00 by now and our feet and legs were telling us we didn't have much left from the full on park binge we had been doing. For reference of anyone who does step counting, on Friday I had done 27,000 steps. Saturday 33,200! So we decided that each person should pick one more ride to do and that would be it for the day. So the picks were Hulk, FJ, Gringotts and Transformers.

So we made our final loop around the parks in the above ride order (and threw in one more go on Spiderman since it was along the way) and ended our day in the parks around 3:30. On our way out we stopped in at Voodoo Donuts as it was on our list to try. Got a double chocolate donut and my wife said it was delicious! I didn't try any as I was still full from lunch. We headed back to RPR for a final little bit of rest and to pack up our things.

Once we were all packed, we had one last meal in the Club Lounge. It was Italian night so the dish was Vegetarian Pasta. We found it a tad bland if you ask me. My younger son didn't like it at all. Then I had an idea. I mixed in a bit of ranch dressing into it. Instant success! My son loved it after that! (Small Victory #3). So we had a nice final meal, lounged for a bit more and went to check out about 6:30 pm and head back to the airport.

Coming up, the trip home (which was a dreadful fiasco).....

Hi thanks for sharing your trip! It seems like you and your family were able to put together a good shortened trip.

We stayed at PBH club level last summer and enjoyed it very much. I think the club level at Universal is very good.

Glad that you enjoyed Hagrid's. I am trying to not hype it up for myself so I won't be let down. I am super excited to try it.

Frozen butterbeer is a must for us, however, I do like the hot one also.

Day 3 continued (the horrendous trip home):

So we check out and call a lyft to get a ride back to the airport. Driver comes to get us and we start chatting. I ask him if business slow now with people cancelling their trips of having left early. He says "Slow business? No. It's 'No business' now. 😞

We get to the airport. The check-in line for our airline is HUGE. It's all people trying to get new flights home early. Thankfully we had already got new flights the day before, and had checked in online. We just had to go to a separate (smaller and quick moving) line to check in our luggage.

We had arrived fairly early so we had a bit of time to lounge before having to get into the security line to get to our gates. Checked out the Universal store one last time and bought my kids a few extra chocolate frogs to soften the blow of coming back early. Got into the security check line. It was busy but not too crazy. Waited 30-40 minutes to get through security and off to our gate.

This is where things slowly started to go down hill. While at the gate, it was announced there was a slight delay to board, only a 10 minute departure delay so no biggie......... then when they start calling passengers to board, about 5 minutes into that they say they've stopped boarding because there is something minor they need to fix on the plane. Ok. Hopefully only a further short delay so we just sit waiting to board (we are on the final boarding group since I got seats near the front of the plane).

We finally get to board and get settled into our seats. This is where things got weird. While waiting in our seats, we hear some people screaming and cursing at each other outside the plane! Everyone is looking out the windows to see what the commotion is! Some people are freaking out in their seats about it. Captain comes on the speaker a few minutes later saying that the baggage loading crew found that some kind of vent needs repairing so we're be a bit further delayed. In all, it's about an hour delay sitting on the plane..... Thankfully, the kids have already fallen asleep by now.

So we land back in Toronto at around 1:40 am (original arrival was supposed to be 12:25am). My kids slept the entire flight. I envy them. I can't sleep on flights. I am an incredibly loud snorer and I'm self conscious about disturbing those around me so my body just won't let me sleep in those situations. We wait for our checked bag to come out on the carousel...... and wait...... and wait. An hour goes by before FINALLY luggage starts coming out on the turnstyle.

It's now about 2:45am. We're all utterly exhausted but the kids and my wife have been troopers and taking it in stride as best they can. Out the terminal gates to the shuttle pick up area for Park n Fly. We wait....... and wait....... and wait!!!!!! It's cold out. About 32 degrees F (Zero celcius). The mass of people waiting for the shuttle are getting more and more upset by the minute. Finally a shuttle shows up but it's only for the "Valet" lot. Several angry passengers ask the driver why no shuttles for the Self Serve lot have come. He says they have been going to the other terminal, getting full, dropping off passengers and then back to that terminal (and not ours).......😡 We had had enough. We got a cab to drive us to the lot. It's now close to 4:00am. Back at the lot there was a "Customer Service" agent there helping people get out of the lot. I had some very choice words for him that I won't repeat here. Either way, I was tired and just wanted to get home.

So we finally get home and into bed around 4:45 am.....

That's our trip. I have one more post to make with some final thoughts and some pictures (didn't take too many) to post. Stay tuned.

Hi thanks for sharing your trip! It seems like you and your family were able to put together a good shortened trip.

We stayed at PBH club level last summer and enjoyed it very much. I think the club level at Universal is very good.

Glad that you enjoyed Hagrid's. I am trying to not hype it up for myself so I won't be let down. I am super excited to try it.

Frozen butterbeer is a must for us, however, I do like the hot one also.

We tried to make the best of a bad situation.

We love hot Butter Beer. It's definitely my favourite but they only bring it out for the colder months. With how hot it was when we were there, the frozen variety was definitely the best to have at the time.

Final thoughts:

When life throws you lemons....... We tried to make the best of a bad (and increasingly changing by the day) situation. In all our 7 night trip turned into a 2 night/3 day mini-vacation. It is what it is and there are much more important things going on around us now that we need to prioritize.

On the parks themselves, they were doing the best they could. There were hand sanitizers all over the place. At every turnstyle to get into the parks. Getting off every ride...... I think I sanitized my hands more in the 3 days of our trip than I had in the past 3 years. And of course washing our hands constantly and not trying not to touch anything with our hands (railings, ride lap bars, elevator buttons etc.) or sanitizing immediately afterwards if we did.

So many things planned that I had listed to do that we just had to skip:
- didn't get to any of the outside restaurants we wanted to
- skipped all things Mardi Gras we wanted to check out (like the Parade and food area) to prioritize riding attractions as much as possible
- missing the newer night time celebration at the lagoon. It wasn't running on the weekend and was supposed to run during the week.
- skipped Volcano Bay. We had planned to go to it for our first time ever, but again sacrificed this to use the little time we had in IOA and USF.
- no shopping this trip. Again no time for it.

But no worries. All of the above things will still be there whenever we decide to go back next. The situation is what it is. In the end we still had a great, albeit shortened time. I'm a "glass half full" guy so I cherished what we could do rather than bemoaned what we couldn't do. There will be more eventual trips some day, but protecting human life is the most important thing right now so once news and government recommendations changed we decided we needed to change our plans accordingly. We need to do all we can right now to get through this together.

So here's a few pics. I normally take loads of pics but this trip it was just a few here and there when we thought to take our camera out. I have so many pics from past trips it wasn't a priority to take a ton this trip

Until next time, whenever that might be.......

Thanks to all who take the time to read my report.

Thanks Tommy.....you have a lovely family who certainly seemed to manage quite a lot during your stay! We didn’t get a picture of you though......lol......

No, you’re right when life gives you lemons........make the most of it. It’s a shame your trip was cut short and you missed a few things, but you‘ll be back.

Glad you got to do Hagrids too.......

That wasn’t a fun journey home....but sounds like you all coped well and made the best of it,....can’t do much else!

You should do a full report next trip, enjoyed reading yours tonight, glad you did it.......:wave2:

Thanks Tommy.....you have a lovely family who certainly seemed to manage quite a lot during your stay! We didn’t get a picture of you though......lol......

No, you’re right when life gives you lemons........make the most of it. It’s a shame your trip was cut short and you missed a few things, but you‘ll be back.

Glad you got to do Hagrids too.......

That wasn’t a fun journey home....but sounds like you all coped well and made the best of it,....can’t do much else!

You should do a full report next trip, enjoyed reading yours tonight, glad you did it.......:wave2:

Thanks for the kind words! Ya, being behind the camera the whole time meant no pictures of me :p

Thanks for your trip report - I really enjoyed "visiting" the parks through it! 😊 You fit a lot of fun into a short period of time!

Two of my cousins and I are supposed to have a "girls weekend" staying at HRH at the end of April. I'm hopeful but not counting on it happening. But we will get there at some point! ~ Sandi

Thanks for your trip report - I really enjoyed "visiting" the parks through it! 😊 You fit a lot of fun into a short period of time!

Two of my cousins and I are supposed to have a "girls weekend" staying at HRH at the end of April. I'm hopeful but not counting on it happening. But we will get there at some point! ~ Sandi

Hoping the best for your trip, but as you said you will indeed get there at some point so don't fret!

Glad you had fun & made it home safely! Those of us who live locally in the Orlando area take our easy access of all the attractions for granted, without all the travel fuss. Hope you can return soon!

Here you go, I fished up a pic from our previous trip so you know what I look like

View attachment 482131

Thanks Tommy! That is a nice picture of you both.

It‘s always nice to put a face to a name.....people never look like how you imagine somehow. I think everyone has a picture in their mind of how they think folks will look like.......now I forget how I pictured you before......lol.......:wave2:

Wow, you accomplished a LOT. Very lovely family, your kids are so cute. Bet the one in the shark's mouth is a character. :rotfl:
I would actually be happy with one day in the parks right now. I'm working constantly and a caretaker in the extra time (whch is none but still required).

I'm a great roller skater....if they'd just let me in on skates I could see everything in a couple hours.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!