Mini Trip Report - WDW and UOR 8/9/20 - 8/14/20

I'm definitely jealous reading your wonderful report, but in a good way! :-) I wish we didn't have to take a plane or drive a million hours to get there. I'm dying to get back to the magic! Those low waits and multiple rides sound perfect. Your writing style was also very easy to read and follow along.

Thank you @DeeBee3! :thumbsup2 I understand the feeling - it was killing me in the weeks leading up to my trip hearing of others experiences and not being there myself! I was a little nervous how it would be flying but I was very pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. Hope you will get to go sometime soon! So happy you liked the report! :goodvibes

Finally caught up on your report...

Loved it!!! Lots of detail which is always fun to read and your pictures are lovely!!!

You should post some of them on the Picture of the Day thread on the Uni boards.....we need more folks posting their pictures on there :thumbsup2

Thanks for taking the time to write it......:wave2:

Last edited:
Finally caught up on your report...

Loved it!!! Lots of detail which is always fun to read and your pictures are lovely!!!

You should post some of them on the Picture of the Day thread on the Uni boards.....we need more folks posting their pictures on there :thumbsup2

Thanks for taking the time to write it......:wave2:

Thanks Schumi! Glad you made it back ok and thanks for following along on the report! Yes I will definitely need to start posting more on the Uni pic thread I always love the beautiful ones you post there! Can’t wait to read more of your recent travels as well. Have a fabulous Sunday! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!