Mini van in November ?

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
I am looking to rent a mini van in November or 8 days. Is it too early to try to book? Has anyone gotten any good deals out there for this time of year for vans?

Vans are always much more than cars, even when I have gotten a great coupon or rate code for a car, the same was not true for a van. Good luck and let us know if you find any good
rates and where.
:)

try the online sites. I have already booked for September, actually did it back in March. Check Mousesavers for codes, there are some great ones out there. If you go with Dollar, join their Fastlane program. They have a separate check in area and move much faster than the regular line plus you get a coupon for a free upgrade with your membership card. Have a great time! November is a beautiful time to go!

Actually, I just checked the Dollar site for you and you can get a minivan in November for a weekly rate of $219.99 with the FVG code. That's a pretty good rate. I have always been pleased with Dollar service as well.

Hi Pammy jo,

If you are looking to rent at Orlando Airport (MCO), try dollar.com and use code MCC for a rate of $209 a week for a minivan and $39.99 for the extra day. Total should be around $315 without insurance. I would book now, you can always cancel if something cheaper comes up. Dollar does comes highly recommended from most people here. We have rented from them at MCO many times with great service.

RobinLyn :)

What seems to be my problem? I went on Dollar and used the MCC and FVG code but the price kept coming up to be over $500. Am I doing something wrong? Sure appreciate your help.

Are you renting from Orlando Airport (MCO)? MCC goes in the PROMO CODE box in blue. It's still coming up $209 right now. What dates are you going? I keyed in Nov. 18 - 26th just as a guide for pricing.

My dates are 11/9-17th. When these go in it's over $500!! One week later it drops down almost $300!!! What gives?

The first full week in November is a heavily traveled time to WDW, NJ kids are off from school due to teachers convention. There may be other east coast states out of school that week too, but NJ is every year. If you start your rental on November 10th, the rates drop tremendously. It's November 9th thats causing the higher rate problem. Rental car agencies are getting smart and rasing prices during this peak week in WDW.

RobinLyn

Ugh, you are so right. I didn't even realize it was Vetran's weekend. It may be too late, but I'm going to try to change my dates. Thanks for all your help.

Well, this sounds crazy, but to save over the cheapest rate that I got (Which was thru National) I've reserved Nov 9-10 thru Budget, and then made a separate ressie Nov 10-17 with Budget. We'll probably have to go back to the airport that morning of the 10th early to check-in and then check-out again, but it's worth the $150. Hopefully by November I'll find something a little easier to do!

Does anybody know of a code for annual pass holders for National? I thought there was one but I can't seem to find it anywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter