Mini Wishes - No longer available?

Mari0824

Earning My Ears
i am in between Escape and Wishes because I can't seem to bring my guest count down which is currently at Adults (17), Teens (5), Kids (3), Under 3 (2) including us. I just feel so horrible telling some of my siblings they cannot come (we are 6 in total and 2 are married with kids).

So I started looking up to check the mini wishes pricing and noticed it's no longer available? Anyone has any information on this?

Escape Package would be soooo ideal but how do I try to break it to my siblings nicely :-( it's so hard and I'm sure my mom will be extremely upset if some weren't invited. Is Disney super strict when you go over 20 if its teens/kids that take you over.

I'm not sure what's going on with mini wishes. I'm sure someone else will, but I just wanted to chime in and say from wht I've heard from other escape brides Disney is very strict with the counts unfortunately :(

Yup it has disappeared from the site and no one is sure if it's because they gotcha rid of it or if they're reworking it. I'm sure the original intention was to fill the less popular time slots, so maybe they got such an overwhelming response that they no longer see a need to offer the discount.

You can still get pretty close by doing a Mon-Wed early (9 or 10am) ceremony during the non peak months. I know it's an extra $25pp and extra $2000 in enhancement expenditure though. We did a Thursday mini-wishes last October and were pretty close to the regular wishes food/bev mins, and right around $4k of enhancements. If you can swing the extra few thousand, you could see if regular wishes could work for you.

Or look into other options like swan/dolphin. I've heard great things about them and you can have more guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter