minion suite views/location list?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
New to universal but my daughter is begging for a few days to see HP and minion suite. Is there a list somewhere of room locations/views? I know I have seen this somewhere for the Disney resorts but I don't recall where I saw it.
Thanks!!

New to universal but my daughter is begging for a few days to see HP and minion suite. Is there a list somewhere of room locations/views? I know I have seen this somewhere for the Disney resorts but I don't recall where I saw it.
Thanks!!

I am not sure I fully understand your question. If you are asking where the minion suites are located, they are in the Portofino Bay Hotel. There are 18 of these suites at the hotel.

You can see some pictures here: https://www.universalorlando.com/we...y/loews-portofino-bay-hotel/guest-suites.html

Thanks for the reply, I was trying to figure out where in the hotel they are located. What wing? Close to pool? Boat transport? Balcony? Views? That type of info. Looking for all the information I can get so I can make a room request that makes the most sense for my family. I think touringplans has this for the wdw hotels but not sure about universal

This was our view from the minion suite

upload_2018-9-19_11-51-11.png

I am not sure if these are scattered about the property or located in one spot. We were on the second floor, really convenient to get to.

The room was super cute the kids loved staying in it

upload_2018-9-19_11-52-11.png

upload_2018-9-19_11-52-30.png

I just checked the Universal site and a room view isn't bookable for this. I'm not sure if they have different views, but ours looked over the lake, which I loved. I would just request what you'd like and see if any of those can be met.

Thanks so much!!! My only real request is for the bunk beds now. It’s our daughters dream
To sleep in the bomb bunk beds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter