Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

So, we have a mug, ears and an extra plush (this is the most we have every gotten in a merch pass event). I am happy to work it out with whoever DM's me first about them. Otherwise we will let them go back into the stock for someone else later on.

edit; the plush has been spoken for

Last edited:

The message had said after 8pm PT these would be ready, so don't rush to check out.
So far my daughter got the plush, which I wanted and I got my very first pair of ears, which she wanted. I guess we'll be trading leaving me still without my first pair of ears, LOL.

Last edited:
I have a mug. Totally happy to work out a way to get it to you. PM me if you are interested.
I definitely am interested, however I'm not sure how to PM you. I don't think my account has enough posts to PM yet?

Doesn't seem like you need the plush and ears anymore though. Congrats!

I definitely am interested, however I'm not sure how to PM you. I don't think my account has enough posts to PM yet?

Doesn't seem like you need the plush and ears anymore though. Congrats!
edit to remove my email address so we can take this outside the boards.

Last edited:

I was in queue on 3 browsers, the last one I had pulled up to wait was the first that came through. I kept the others open in case I did something stupid and closed my window. The first one I had set up never came through. The Virtual waiting room is not first come first serve.

I did manage to get a pair of ears, a minnie plush and a cup. These are to be Christmas gifts providing the person they're for isn't reading this :)

I was in the waiting room on 3 different devices. By the time I got one of them to go through, the ears were sold out 😭

I'm looking for he haunted mansion mug if anyone got an extra. I have a dumbo mug, small world pins and peter pan pins I can trade.

Anyone know if the Haunted Mansion items will be available at the Magic Kingdom?
Sometimes they put them out after the initial release. It's hit or miss, and we need a park reservation to get in, so just popping by isn't really a thing.

When they are out someone inevitably posts it on social media and all the resellers who happen to be in the parks swarm the supply like piranha, quickly leaving nothing by the bones of the display. I've seen it happen to two different people as they streamed it live (one was just a brand new style of ears, but the other was MMMA)

I have a pair of Haunted Mansion ears coming but I would trade for the Peter Pan ears.

Anyone hear anything about the Dumbo plush? I know they were delayed but I am wondering if anyone has heard if they will be available for general purchase. It'll be the only plush I am currently missing (well once the Haunted Mansion Minnie arrives)

Anyone hear anything about the Dumbo plush? I know they were delayed but I am wondering if anyone has heard if they will be available for general purchase. It'll be the only plush I am currently missing (well once the Haunted Mansion Minnie arrives)
Dumbo plush arrived in Canadian Disney stores yesterday (along with HM MMMA items, except for the mugs). Guessing she’s available for general purchase soon, and may show up online or at your local store too?

I just got an email that they’re refunding me for the King Arthur plush. I thought I had received it but I went through my collection and realized I hadn’t. Bought it back when it came out. Anyone else get this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter