Minnie Van from Saratoga Springs?

ChrystieFite

Earning My Ears
Where do we find a list of resorts the minnie van will pick up from? We are staying at Saratoga Springs at the end of November. Will we be able to use the minnie van? And how is the shuttle service?

Last I heard was all Deluxe resorts, which would not include SSR. But they could expand it before the time of your trip.

Last I saw Minnie Vans are servicing AK, BW, GF, Poly, WL, YC & BC. So SSR has not been added yet, and by the way SSR is considered a Deluxe.

Last I saw Minnie Vans are servicing AK, BW, GF, Poly, WL, YC & BC. So SSR has not been added yet, and by the way SSR is considered a Deluxe.
Oh, I'd thought SSR & OKW were considered Moderates. But I see now they're "Deluxe Villas" on the web site.

We Ubered on 4 occasions within Disney last week. The most expensive was around $8 to get from Animal Kingdom Lodge to OKW. It is SOOOOOOO much faster than the bus transfer route.

We just left Disney yesterday and stayed at SSR
Minnie Vans are not servicing the 2 Villa resorts at this time. That is, for guests that have stays originating at one of these resorts. So the stay won't trigger the Minnie Van service
In our case we had stayed at BWI last month so we got the service activated then.
Once activated it doesn't matter where you stay, you can use it
We where able to use the service while at SSR with no problems
I quizzed one of our drivers and she said the villas (SSR/OKW) would not be brought on at this time. The service is at capacity for now. The only Villas serviced now are those connected to regular resorts.

Minnie Vans now available at all DVC resorts!

https://*******.com/minnie-van-service-now-available-dvc-resorts/

Sorry, it’s not letting me post the website. But Minnie Vans are now available at all DVC resorts!

And you wait longer for them then Lyft/Uber.

Disney gave me a ride due to a service failure.... Having used Uber at SSR I expected about the same time wait.... uh no it was close to 20 minutes before Minnie showed up. (and the inside was a total let down... Generic gray, just take a photo of the outside and take uber for less money LOL!)

We just left Disney yesterday and stayed at SSR
Minnie Vans are not servicing the 2 Villa resorts at this time. That is, for guests that have stays originating at one of these resorts. So the stay won't trigger the Minnie Van service
In our case we had stayed at BWI last month so we got the service activated then.
Once activated it doesn't matter where you stay, you can use it
We where able to use the service while at SSR with no problems
I quizzed one of our drivers and she said the villas (SSR/OKW) would not be brought on at this time. The service is at capacity for now. The only Villas serviced now are those connected to regular resorts.
So you are saying once a person has a reservation at a deluxe that is on their list for minnie van service and activates it there they can use it in the future where ever they stay? Or can they just go to a deluxe resort and have it activated without staying there? I'm guessing that last question is a no lol.

Or can they just go to a deluxe resort and have it activated without staying there?
The cm's were doing that the 1st few weeks the service rolled out, but later reports are that Disney told them, "Don't do that!"

So you are saying once a person has a reservation at a deluxe that is on their list for minnie van service and activates it there they can use it in the future where ever they stay? Or can they just go to a deluxe resort and have it activated without staying there? I'm guessing that last question is a no lol.
Yes once you have the service activated you can use it no matter where you stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter