Minnie van MK to BWV

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
So, on our last night, we will be at MK but have a 10pm flight. Hoping to take a Minnie van to BWV (Boardwalk Villas) so we can get our bags and then hop on Magical Xpress to the airport. Has anyone taken the van from MK to BWV? Wondering if I should do this or Uber. Is it a $25 flat rate?

Only a Minnie Van can pick up guests directly at MK gates area.
(Where resort buses load.)
All others can only pick up guests at TTC (MK parking lot area) or from the Contemporary Resort.

So, on our last night, we will be at MK but have a 10pm flight. Hoping to take a Minnie van to BWV (Boardwalk Villas) so we can get our bags and then hop on Magical Xpress to the airport. Has anyone taken the van from MK to BWV? Wondering if I should do this or Uber. Is it a $25 flat rate?
No more flat rates. You request MV in the Lyft app. You can download the app onto your phone and set up your account from home, then go into the app and enter MK for pickup location and Disney's BWV for drop-off. You will see current fares for both Lyft and MV. (Be careful not to select a vehicle type, and you won't be charged with a no-show.)

I believe the current MV pricing is $17 base fare + $3.15 per mile. You can check the mileage with any maps program and do the math, or set your pickup and dropoff points on the Lyft app and check it that way.

I just checked the Lyft app. Minnie Van from MK to BWI is $38.82 plus tip. And it would be a 40+ minute wait for one right now.

I just checked the Lyft app. Minnie Van from MK to BWI is $38.82 plus tip. And it would be a 40+ minute wait for one right now.

As noted, sometimes there is a long wait for a Minnie Van.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter