Minnie Van to MK

stink

DIS Veteran
If you use Minnie van service to MK where is your drop off point ? At the TTC or where Disney Buses drop off ?

^^^ Cool !

This AM I loaded the Lyft App to my IPhone and for registering I received $25 credit good for $5 off five rides. But it is good for only 13 days. Bummer, As I am only going to use for my Disney Trip which is still 20 something days away. oh, well.

I read somewhere that bell services had to activate something in your lyft account so it can "access" the Minni vans ?? Not quite sure what that means as I am not tech savvy and have never used lyft. Does anyone know what bell services needs to do ?

Right now, Minnie Vans are available to guests staying at Boardwalk, Yacht Club and Beach Club. I believe I read Wilderness Lodge may have been added this week. Not sure what Bell Services does but ask when you arrive and they'll do it, if you are a guest of one of the participating resorts. No one knows when it will expand to include other resorts.

Do not know if the coupon codes are valid on Minnie Van rides or not. I would be prepared to learn they are not. These are sort of operating as a 3rd party through Lyft so it wouldn't surprise me if they are not valid. But it wouldn't surprise me if they did work too.

It's bus stop 11. Only available at select resorts for now. And even if you're staying at one of those select resorts, you might not be able to use the Minnie Vans. This was what happened to us during a recent stay at BWI.

It's bus stop 11. Only available at select resorts for now. And even if you're staying at one of those select resorts, you might not be able to use the Minnie Vans. This was what happened to us during a recent stay at BWI.
What happened? You couldn't use it for what reason?

What happened? You couldn't use it for what reason?
Lack of availability. This was a few weeks ago right after they began the Minnie Van service. It was still in the trial phase the first day of our stay, but even after that we weren't able to use it because they were just too busy. Disappointing.

I'm excited to learn that it's possibly being added to WL. We are staying there in November and hopefully can try it out then!

Lack of availability. This was a few weeks ago right after they began the Minnie Van service. It was still in the trial phase the first day of our stay, but even after that we weren't able to use it because they were just too busy. Disappointing.

I'm excited to learn that it's possibly being added to WL. We are staying there in November and hopefully can try it out then!
Makes one wonder if they currently are using all the vans?
What happens when it rolls out to more resorts if the answer is yes

I wonder when they will expand them to other resorts?
Everyone wonders this. No public schedule has been given that I'm aware of.

We used the Minnie Van service a lot during our trip 8/2-8/11. We stayed at the Boardwalk and never had any issues with availability. We spoke to all of the drivers and they all shared pretty consistent information. It's currently in a test phase. Disney has to make sure there is a need and financial gain. If they determine there is, all drivers said they will increase drivers, vehicles and pick up locations. They even mentioned using more economical vehicles and ones that carry less and more passengers. Using the Lyft app saved Disney from having to develop an app of their own until they know what direction this will go. We loved using it, especially on our waterpark days.

If you are staying in a resort on the list, can they pickup from a park and take you to another park? I know eventually the answer will be yes, but what about today?

I read somewhere that bell services had to activate something in your lyft account so it can "access" the Minni vans ?? Not quite sure what that means as I am not tech savvy and have never used lyft. Does anyone know what bell services needs to do ?

I opened up the MDE app a couple of weeks ago and a window popped up asking me if I would like to participate in the Minnie Van trial during our upcoming stay at the BC (Oct 28-Nov 5). I clicked yes and it asked me for my phone number and took me to the App Store to download the Lyft app. Now when I look under "Promotions" in the Lyft App it says "Minnie Vans" I can't actually call for one until I'm on property though

So, if you are not staying in one of the selected resorts, where would Lyft drop you off at MK?

When will the Minnie vans be rolled out to all?

So, if you are not staying in one of the selected resorts, where would Lyft drop you off at MK?

When will the Minnie vans be rolled out to all?
Lyft, taxis, etc all drop off at TTC as only Disney buses (and now the Minnie vans) are allowed to proceed to the bus depot.
The other thing I have seen people recommend is having them drop you off at CR and walk over

I opened up the MDE app a couple of weeks ago and a window popped up asking me if I would like to participate in the Minnie Van trial during our upcoming stay at the BC (Oct 28-Nov 5). I clicked yes and it asked me for my phone number and took me to the App Store to download the Lyft app. Now when I look under "Promotions" in the Lyft App it says "Minnie Vans" I can't actually call for one until I'm on property though
Interesting. We check in to BWI next Friday and I haven't had that option yet.
We have the Lyft app already. Did you? I wonder how it works if you already use Lyft

I am staying at Beach Club Villas and did not get a pop up window in MDE for Minnie Vans.

We will be at BC in 13 days. No pop-up for me either in MDE. Do not currently have the Lyft app nor have I ever used Lyft. Hoping to try the Minnie vans while we are there.

Interesting. We check in to BWI next Friday and I haven't had that option yet.
We have the Lyft app already. Did you? I wonder how it works if you already use Lyft
I didn't get the message on MDE app until the morning we arrived at Boardwalk to check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter