Minute to Win It Party Printables For Anyone Looking for a FUN Party!

jtanddolly

DIS Veteran
Just in case any of my DIS friends were looking for a fun birthday party...I thought I would post a FREE invitation that I have made for my niece's upcoming "Minute To Win It" birthday party.

The games are super simple to put together as lots of the items that are used in the games are inexpensive like ping pong balls and m&m's, or are things you have around the house like a broom, hangers, etc. Since this show is so new...you will be the first one to throw a "Minute to Win It" party.

If you have never watched the show...take an evening to watch it...it is good family fun!

Here is a link to how you can get the FREE invitation:
http://paperperfectiononline.blogspot.com/2011/01/free-minute-to-win-it-birthday.html

We LOVE what you did with the Minute to Win it Party files and we are using them for our son's party this weekend. When I went back to the 4Shared site today, however, it appears that the entire Minute to Win it folder is missing. Did it get moved somewhere else? I would love to be able to print out candy bar wrappers before our party.

Thanks for all the great work!

Could you send me the files also. We are planning a minute to win it party and your ideas sound great!

jsellinger79 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Hi, I was wondering if you could send me the Minute to Win It files as well. I'm planning a birthday party and could use all the help!!
Thanks
Renee

osuwife(at)yahoo(dot)com

I'd love to receive the Minute to Win It downloads too, but couldn't find where to send a personal message. I don't want to publish my email address, so can you let me know how to contact you in order to get these?

Could you please email these to me! I am planning a birthday party for my daughter and your ideas sound great!
It won't let me add my email address to this message?!
Do you know how else we could do this?

Thanks~Kendra

Hey Dolly! i can not open the site you suggested for downloads of Minute to win it things! I am planning a MTWI party for my 8 year old triplets and need some help..... thanks! :)

Hey Dolly! i can not open the site you suggested for downloads of Minute to win it things! I am planning a MTWI party for my 8 year old triplets and need some help..... thanks! :)

Try double clicking on the link in post #7. I just tried it and it worked. Otherwise, send me a pm.

Hi! I was not able to open any of the links to your MTWI invitations. I hate reinventing the wheel unless I have to! Could you send them to me at jenndesmond(at)hotmail(dot)com Did you make the candy bar wrappers as well? If so, I would love that file as well.
Thanks!
Jenn :)

Hi! I was not able to open any of the links to your MTWI invitations. I hate reinventing the wheel unless I have to! Could you send them to me at jenndesmond(at)hotmail(dot)com Did you make the candy bar wrappers as well? If so, I would love that file as well.
Thanks!
Jenn :)

I just emailed you my free M2WI invitation and some information on the other things that I made to go with the party.

It appears that the Minute To Win It materials are no longer posted. Would you be willing to email it to me? Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!