Mission Space On The Discovery Channel

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
They will be Airing the special Thursday night(Oct 23)at 8:00pm EST on the Discovery channel,for WDW newest attraction.Looks very interesting::yes:: .Enjoy:wave2:
Misty

Cool! I hope it makes me decide to go on it and not chicken out which is what I think I'm gonna do:scared:

I looked the the Discovery Channels website and couldnt find any information on this special? Can anyone give more of a description on this?
~Mike

We went on the ride and it was great, my dw said that the pressure hurt her chest a little but it did not bother me. When we were there at the end of Sept we just walked on the ride 3 times without any wait. It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several times last week.

I'd like to allay any fears or apprehensions you might have about this attraction, which, on another thread, I called the best attraction in all of WDW.

Unfortunately, there's been a lot of panic spread about MISSION SPACE.

Yes, it's dark, you're in an enclosed space, you feel weightlessness, and the senasation of blasting off from a space shuttle.

It's amazing, and you'll be nervous the first time you ride it.

But trust me.....IT'S INCREDIBLE, AND NOT TO BE MISSED!

I was on it several times, and I NEVER SAW ANYONE SICK!

Everyone (and that includes the small kids) talked about how cool it was!

The repeated warnings have made people afraid of this when they should be EXCITED about going on. Don't be alarmed.
If you can handle the coasters and Tower of Terror, etc, you'll be just fine.

I just saw the commercial ad for this a few minutes ago! I'm one of those who is a bit apprehensive. Although I like the coasters, for some reason I don't like TOT...that drop bothers me! I'll be tuned in to the Discovery Channel at 8 p.m. (EST) on Thursday!

Do you happen to know the name of the program? I looked at the Discovery Channel tv listing, and Thursday at 8 there is a program on planets/moons, but I didn't see any specific reference to Mission:space.....:confused:

We couldn't see any reference to this show on our channel listing either, but we did just see the commercial advertising it for 8pm tonight. :D

Well, by now you've all watched this program. Hmmm. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting!

While it was interesting, it wasn't what I was hoping for! I was hoping we'd get the inside scoop on M:S...oh well - I'll have to wait and see it for myself!

I saw this coming and decided to tape it.....and fast forwarded through everything but the commercial lead-ins, etc.

If you string those together you have something.

(the science shows actually were very well done)

WedWay72:

I was wondering if I was the only person who did that! I taped it all and fast forwarded through to the M:S segments too. ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter