MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Ya..no Peter Pan. I was really hoping for March 8th...the Sundays before and after are there but not that one. Strange dates.

The Peter Pan thing is odd. Although let’s all remember Disney’s track record with website accuracy is questionable at best. I’d keep watching for more definitive info before taking it as fact.

Is it due for refurb? I feel like they just did it.

Not sure. And I was just re-reading all of the website and it’s removed from two places, so doesn’t quite seem like error material upon further review.

I don’t think it has had a major refurb in awhile (at least a few years), so maybe that’s it? So odd.

Not sure. And I was just re-reading all of the website and it’s removed from two places, so doesn’t quite seem like error material upon further review.

I don’t think it has had a major refurb in awhile (at least a few years), so maybe that’s it? So odd.

I have a FP for it on 11/25, but I guess that doesn’t really matter if they decide to refurb.

Surprised that no one has mentioned yet that there are lots of blue dates on Disney's website (not bookable yet)!

Wow those were not there yesterday as I was checking both MK and TSL EMM then. Very excited this will mean good news for November. Hopefully some blue dates pop up for TSL as well.

The blue dates look pretty random every week.
I don’t remember MK EMM being offered other than Sunday and Tuesday, so maybe some changes coming?
Time to start watching again :surfweb:

Hopefully they change the breakfast back to PVH too, but that might be a long shot..

I did this once and loved it: for me it felt like unlimited FPs for PP and SDMT. After we ropedroped the left side of the park and finally FPs for HM and SM...everything we would want to really do in the park done by 1:00.

However, no PP is tough. Almost cuts the value in half for me...

Booked 11/20, but not sure we'll keep it. Still debating MK DAH.

Was really hoping for TSL EMM to open up this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter