MK Fireworks Dessert Party Gluten Free

BobbyBond2

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

We've done the MK Dessert Party for the Fireworks, but this time around we'll have some GF friends joining us. I can't remember if there were GF options for the Dessert Party or not.

Thanks!

We did an extended family vacation in July that included my gluten intolerant adult niece. She was delighted with how well her allergy was handled, including at the post fireworks dessert party. I noted the allergy when making the reservation, it was confirmed at check-in, and confirmed again when we were seated. She was served a very pretty platter loaded with treats and had the option of serving herself fruit and cheese from the buffet.

As stated above, the choice of items for GF was awesome in December! They will also bring you more if you like or need something else. We do the post-party every time we go and have always had a fantastic experience.

Tip, it may take a little extra time for the GF items to arrive at your table so go and get drinks and have the rest of the party start to enjoy the offerings while you wait.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter