MK Ideas for Adults

Shallee

Earning My Ears
I’ll be in FL in a week to visit family and I have one day to spend at MK. This is the first time going with no kids in the group. Is there enough to do in the park to spend the entire day and not run out of things to do that are more adult related? Any thoughts, suggestions or feedback?

Last edited:
Depends on you. I went to Disney with my adult children 1.5 years ago and we spent 4 days in MK alone. Never ran out of things to do.
Going again in April with my 23 yr old for a 3 day MK trip.
Rides, parade, fireworks, food, browsing shops.

I like the rides, of which there are plenty. You could always take a break at one of the monorail resorts or Wilderness Lodge. I like the bar at the Wave, or Mizners Lounge at the GF (band plays late afternoon/evening), or Trader Sams.

It would cost extra but you could do a behind the scenes tour there.

There is plenty to fill a whole day. A sit down meal, wandering through the shops, watching the parade and Happily Ever After, and of course, the rides. Also, try to catch the performers on Main Street - the barbershop quartet is absolutely amazing. You can also play the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game, which is fun for adults, too - like a scavenger hunt. If it's crazy crowded, a break at one of the monorail resorts is also nice for a drink and snacks at one of the lounges, and some wandering around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!