"MK ROCKS" vanity tag

MickeyMouseGal

<font color=deeppink>Have A Zip A Dee Doo Dah Zip
I saw an Ohio license plate with the personalization "MK ROCKS" over the weekend. It could be something other than "Magic Kingdom", but I had to ask. ;)

Was it anyone from here?

Where were you? Southern Ohio I expect? Thanks for visiting, but it wasn't me!

Wasn't me but if you happen to see one that says "MICKEY MA", that me's:yay:

Was it on a small car with ads for a radio station on it? I think I saw that once and it had a southern Ohio plate on it. I could be wrong. It might have been something else.

Where were you? Southern Ohio I expect? Thanks for visiting, but it wasn't me!

LOL, the Ohio plate had crossed over to the 'redneck side' of the river into Kentucky! Actually, I live near the border and we see quite a few Ohio tags.

Was it on a small car with ads for a radio station on it? I think I saw that once and it had a southern Ohio plate on it. I could be wrong. It might have been something else.

No, it was a small SUV kind of car.

LOL, the Ohio plate had crossed over to the 'redneck side' of the river into Kentucky! Actually, I live near the border and we see quite a few Ohio tags.

Duh, I realized after I posted that it could've been an Ohioan in your backyard, instead of the other way around! :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to bet it was a Mary Kay lady. That's one of their promotions to motivate sales!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter